Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2001, 11:32 PM   #21
Lily the Ranger

Moni . . . If that thread was a tummy tickling call for help . . . It worked. If you still aren't riding low. Click on the trolley with your cursor (works like the raft) and THEN PULL the lever.

LOLWP!
Old 01-06-2001, 11:44 PM   #22
Moni

Oh Lily! Thank you thank you thank you!
A thousand blessings upon your head!
GAWD I feel really stupid now!
At least I am laughing! OMG! THank you!
Old 01-06-2001, 11:49 PM   #23
Lily the Ranger

IS ok! I did it too but not quite as long as you! can you say run after it and smash into closing gate!
Old 01-06-2001, 11:55 PM   #24
Moni

OMG! I considered running after it too!
Kinda wish I had now, I could have added another few lines

::attempt to run after it::

CRASH!

Paladin: "OW! OH This HELM! Priest, you have a spell to cure headaches & concussions?"

Priest: "So sorry brother! My Healing spells are only for open wounds! Maybe the Temple can help you, or perhaps, you'd like to try again?"

LOL! Oh My! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-05-2001).]
Old 01-07-2001, 12:24 AM   #25
Dwarf

I'd write more but I'm chuckling too hard ROFLOL
Old 01-07-2001, 02:09 AM   #26
Thorny

Ditto from my party with the trolley experience Moni. I never figured out to click on the trolley, so we all stood in front of the trolley, pulled the lever and let the barbarian hold the trolley back while we walked in front of it, thus avoiding crashing into the gate. Thought we were brilliant until we went left at the branch and watched in horror as the trolley went right. We felt pretty silly standing there, looking through the locked gate with no way to reach the lever and recall the trolley!
Old 01-07-2001, 03:04 AM   #27
tritone

Human paladin: "Tsk. Now look what you've done."

Pixie warlock: "Damn. I swear I was only aiming for the werewolf!"

Ratling ninja: "'is wings look like yours! Sure it ain't yer cousin or something?"

Pixie warlock (miffed): "Hey! Say some more and I won't be casting flamestrike at the rat at your feet!"

The wonder it is that we cast spells without realising that there are lots of small innocent insects, curious rodents and even quiet grass sitting at the "Area of Effect"...
Old 01-07-2001, 04:02 AM   #28
Moni

Thorny, ROFLOL, good one! I think you beat me!
Old 01-07-2001, 07:18 AM   #29
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Trolley magic -I love it - NO FAIR ,I had the boring "do it right the first time experience" - I feel like I have been so shortchanged here - well done Moni, Thorny, and Lil(chuckle guffaw, ROFLOLWP, )
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2001, 09:42 AM   #30
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

These are all too wonderful!!! (slip you better save these so they never get lost in the back pages!)
I have laughed so much!!!

Moni - you can modify your posts for a limited time after you've posted (think it's an hour or something (don't ask me why)) but I really enjoyed the way they came out with all your s !!!
Dwarf - hows the que at the bar?? lol!!!
Thorny - I LIKE your barbarian!!!
Everyone - WONDERFUL!!! Makes the whole day brighter to come read these posts!!

Wyv
(gosh - guess I should think one up too)
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote