Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-11-2001, 08:53 AM   #101
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
HeeHee! Thats Your New Saying Isn't It!!! Green Rivers!!! Damn Neb! Why Did You Put That Into Her Head!!!
Well Off We Go To Search For The Sun!!, If We Get Hungry, We Can Just Eat A Bit Of Marshmellow!

P.s I Hope You Dont Refer To Me As A Slimy Old Toad... Im Really Not!

Don't worry, of course they won't, you're a slimy *young* toad remember ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2001, 08:55 AM   #102
Lioness
Jack Burton

hmmmm...I wonder how fast this cloud flys...and how fast the sun moves...*speeds up*
Old 11-11-2001, 03:02 PM   #103
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Who Cares!? Just Go The Opposite Way And We'll Catch The Sun As Its Rising!!!
Old 11-12-2001, 02:59 PM   #104
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Blumping... Bumping!!!
Old 11-12-2001, 03:06 PM   #105
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Is there any dancing scheduled for today? I'd like some entertainment over here please. I have some platinum coins burning a hole in my pocket.
Old 11-12-2001, 03:10 PM   #106
Talthyr Malkaviel

Who needs arrangements??? I'll just try and lure the trio here with the promise of 'Talthyr's delicious homemade Marshmallows- they're magic!!!'
Nobody can resist them!!!!! ( they come with a -2,000,000 penalty to save against marshmallow)
Old 11-12-2001, 03:24 PM   #107
Lioness
Jack Burton

*races past Talthyr, snatching a handful of marshmallows as she goes*...mmmmm...away, to the sun!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2001, 03:31 PM   #108
Talthyr Malkaviel

Curses, I must make more *makes more.*
Now, while Lioness floats away I can finally have some *eats thousands of marshmallows til he's about to pop* damn those marshmallows are good!
Well, cos these marshmallows put me in such a happy mood *summons huge marshmallow cloud, one for each ORT member.*
everyone enjoy, hmmm, I think I might need to add something to my sig.
Old 11-12-2001, 03:34 PM   #109
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Curses, I must make more *makes more.*
Now, while Lioness floats away I can finally have some *eats thousands of marshmallows til he's about to pop* damn those marshmallows are good!
Well, cos these marshmallows put me in such a happy mood *summons huge marshmallow cloud, one for each ORT member.*
everyone enjoy, hmmm, I think I might need to add something to my sig.

[img]tongue.gif[/img] My cloud's the coziest.
Old 11-12-2001, 03:39 PM   #110
Talthyr Malkaviel

Yes Mrs.Roary-Lion (as Binky calls you), of course yours is the cosiest, I did it on purpose cos if it wasn't you might have got angry and torn it up with your claws [img]smile.gif[/img]
Now, back to business, who likes the new line in my sig??