Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-14-2005, 01:10 PM   #1
Vampire

Sunglass Man

I got WoW as it came out and although the account pages crashed, I was able to play on the same night.

I was surprised by how easy it is to avoid death if ur sensible and know when to run. most monsters give up quite quickly.

However, all monsters respawn quickly, so often in a dungeon there is no place to run!

A lot of questions:

1/ can you label ur map or something. I find it difficult to find specific houses or people for quests. unlike other RPGs, I have to ask someone all the time. It isnt easy.

2/ As a hunter, where can i train to use swords and guns and other weapons? Is there a level restriction?

3/ Are all engineer trainers in Dwarven/Goblin cities?

4/ Enchanting is my first profession, is it true its hard to practice at low levels?

I also found an excellent quest guide place:

http://www.questkeep.com/?show=questsearch

thanks

Old 02-14-2005, 03:40 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
1/ can you label ur map or something. I find it difficult to find specific houses or people for quests. unlike other RPGs, I have to ask someone all the time. It isnt easy.
If you download cosmos from www.cosmosui.com I think you can add markers to your map.

Quote:
2/ As a hunter, where can i train to use swords and guns and other weapons? Is there a level restriction?
For an alliance, swords are in stormwind, guns in Ironforge.

Quote:
3/ Are all engineer trainers in Dwarven/Goblin cities?
Not all, I'm pretty sure there is one in stormwind.

Quote:
4/ Enchanting is my first profession, is it true its hard to practice at low levels?
Well... it take lots of money and resources to level this profession, but it's possible, with patience. Later on you can sell your services to other to make some cash.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:41 PM   #3
Vampire

Oh and one more, but vital question.

I am level 11 Night Elf Hunter and my pet is a Elder NightSabre level 9... is this ok?

WHERE DO I FIND MEAT/FISH????

really need a fishing trainer, or somewhere to buy meat. I mean it gets hit and starts crying. Do the pets get better as they become more loyal??
Old 02-15-2005, 07:35 AM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

There are cooks in most inns who sell meat and fish. And big cities too (except stormwind they're all vegetarians there). Killing something water-born will usually drop fish, and killing land beasts will drop meat.

Yes, it gets better as you go up in loyalty. At first they're whiny little feckers!
Old 02-17-2005, 03:46 PM   #5
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

You can buy meat in darnassus, there is a meat vendor wandering around the area with all the shops.

In darkshore there is a dwarf that give you a fishing quest. If you talk to him after taking the quest he can train you in fishing for free.

There are also other fishing trainers around...

If your pet get more loyal it will fight better.