Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-05-2001, 06:00 PM   #11
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Sweet Draconia, this is way off topic, so I hope you don't boot me out on my ear. Just hoping you and your hubby had a wonderful weekend and that you are still feeling better..
Hugs and repectful smooches

[This message has been edited by The.Relic (edited 03-05-2001).]
Old 03-05-2001, 06:22 PM   #12
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Yes Vicotnik - Last night I was out of control! Sorry to take your thread into a detour! I noticed though you got it back on track!

Don't worry about it! Everybody seems to be out of control spamming (even me). And it's fun!

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 03-05-2001, 06:26 PM   #13
Draconia

Thanks The.Relic. I would never boot you out on your ear. Especially with such sweet smooches. hehe A big smooch for you. How is your daughter? I hope she is doing good. My weekend was good. We got to spend lots of time together as a family and it was really nice. Now he is gone and I am lonely again. But I am trying to be cheerful. see

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-05-2001, 06:37 PM   #14
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Since I am divorced and celibate for years, I am blushing profusely, not accustomed to affection from wonderful ladies
Britt is at home and doing pretty well, she hates those crutches allready I am glad to hear that you, and your husband and family were able to have some good quality time together. Don't forget we are here for you if you need to talk. Sorry I can't email you, like me, my comp is old and falling apart, I can still receive mail but I can no longer send.
Old 03-05-2001, 06:47 PM   #15
Draconia

AWWWWW don't blush, here's another smooch for you.
I am glad to hear that your daughter is doing well. I know it must be hard for her being on crutches. I hated mine when I had knee surgery but by the time I got use to them, I didn't need them anymore.
I understand about your not being able to email. That is ok. I will talk here if I need to and I know that you will be here for me when I need you. Thank you for that.
Another big smooch for you. see two smooches in one post.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-05-2001, 08:59 PM   #16
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Draconia: It's so good to see you here! I can never seem to find you when I'm online. Our time zones aren't that different!
I'm glad to hear you had a good weekend, and that you're more cheerful (believe and it will be so ). I hope you have a pain-free week.

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-06-2001, 01:42 AM   #17
JJ/newbie

bump - is the pain you speak of related to fibromyalgia or something similiar? a type of massage you can do because there is no tissue manipulation is called reiki - i treat two friends who suffer from severe (prescription drugs do not work, they must be up all night, pacing, because the pain is to severe if they stop moving) fibro. A successful treatment usually takes effect the next day, and can last one to 4 days, depending on what else they encounter in their lives in the meantime. if that is what you are talking about - excuse my ignorance if not, start a new post her in the gen disc. with the key words fibro pain or reiki, and i will tell you how to find an EFFECTIVE person who can do it for you in your area- hourly rates for massage are too exp. to do the hit and miss, and it is easy to tell if someone actually has the chi to do you any good.

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-06-2001, 04:47 AM   #18
Griever
Manshoon

Sh*t! Double posting on this forum... ahh yes.. I got disconnected... sheesh..

------------------

Tifa has her Cloud, Squall his Rinoa, Sephiroth?? hehe

[This message has been edited by Griever (edited 03-06-2001).]
Old 03-06-2001, 04:49 AM   #19
Griever
Manshoon

I want to join in the fun... i won't allow cloudy to reign!!!

------------------

Tifa has her Cloud, Squall his Rinoa, Sephiroth?? hehe
Old 03-06-2001, 09:53 AM   #20
Draconia

JJ/Newbie- I don't know if you will read this but I don't have fibro. I have a friend who does. I don't know if I feel comfortable saying what my pain is. It is a little personal. And I am not sure how some of guys here will take hearing about it. Maybe one word and it will help you understand, cysts. But, yesterday the pain that was referred to was my sinus headache, I have a sinus infection and it was giving me a killer headache. So, I am not sure which pain that you read. I do hope that you read this and don't think that I have fibro. I know about that I would hate for you to think that I have that when I don't.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen