Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-08-2001, 11:46 AM   #1
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

When I read all these post of you guys, everybody is romancing Aerie, even better is having her in the party. Aerie isn't gonna come into my party...NO WAY. When she gets hit, she dies. She's always whining about everything (she's getting tired to quick). I dunno, not my type. And she sure isn't gonna look pretty with these cut off wings on her back.

------------------
I pledged my vows to Torm - Mirac Honorguard (Undead Hunter)
Old 09-08-2001, 02:08 PM   #2
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

LOL
Old 09-08-2001, 02:15 PM   #3
Wurm
Drizzt Do'Urden

OK.... looks like someone needs decaf

Im not a big fan but I gave her that +4 staff from the Adventurers Markt and the 19 ogre strength belt and she's been doing some serious Whoop@ss since!

And having a heal/attack around ain't bad, if you don't like her whining then tell her to SHUT UP! she will and leave you alone from there.

------------------
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"

[This message has been edited by Wurm (edited 09-08-2001).]
Old 09-08-2001, 02:33 PM   #4
Lestat
Manshoon

She's okay. Only reason I keep her is she is my only healer. Viconia's evil and Anomen's a dick.
Old 09-08-2001, 10:18 PM   #5
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

First of all, I like to warn you I'm a Aerie fan. If she's dying that's because of you dont use her right. She's not a close combat character. Equip her with Silng of Everard +5 and Shield Of Reflection, she rocks. Also she has both cleric and mage spells and her quantity of spells are great. And she's cute, sweet, funny, I'm really content with her.
Old 09-09-2001, 02:11 AM   #6
E`bola
Dungeon Master

She is ok. just keep her behind and use her spells

------------------
mostly harmless
Old 09-09-2001, 03:04 AM   #7
ForgeX
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Personally I dislike Aerie. I find her to be a poor NPC and a worthless addition to my party. She is multiclass which limits her to getting the real powerhouse spells of the clerics and mages. She levels up slowly. Her fighting attributes are a joke (even equipped properly).

Well that is my rant.
Sorry if I offended any Aeries lovers

P.S.
I hate her whining
Old 09-09-2001, 03:08 AM   #8
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

give her a sling and a shield later.
teach her some spells ( wizard ) let her magic do the work
Old 09-09-2001, 04:02 AM   #9
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Give her a Girdle of Constitution for crying out loud, in my party, Aerie had more life than Imoen even.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 09-09-2001, 04:17 AM   #10
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

man, if she keeps dying, you are doing something seriously wrong. I mean SERIOUS

first of all, you need to feed her well. that means, finest cereal, and wheat. corns are a bonus, but dont ever forget to give her enough calory. I remember once she whinned like a b---- because she was so hungry that she couldn't even eat... I was like "F----" when she starts whinning, you know it is time to eat...

secondly, you need to equip her well. girdle of ogre is a must, so that she can have a strength that matches her (or should I say his) face. man, she look so sexy with that strong arms... she can lift a car

third, you must remember not to push over her limit. she is a moron, so don't expect her to cast too much spells, especially fireball. remember, she is nearsighted (like all women... OMG, I DIDNT SAY IT!!! ) so be prepared to take on dual damage in combat

forth, DON'T let Minsc touch her... Minsc is a crazy manipulating control freak. and when male rangers are in lust, they became very very possesive. VERY DANGEROUS! even fuzzy little Boo knows to crawl back and --=Squek=-- with fear. after all, she is Minsc's bitch... did I mean witch? oh, which bitch?

anyway, I've found her to be MVP of the year