Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-28-2001, 03:26 AM   #1
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Now that Nalia has been rescued from Isaea, when I drop her from the party there is no option for her to wait at the Copper Coronet. The only choice is for her to wait at the current location.
Is this a minor bug?
Old 05-28-2001, 03:34 AM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Hayashi:
Now that Nalia has been rescued from Isaea, when I drop her from the party there is no option for her to wait at the Copper Coronet. The only choice is for her to wait at the current location.
Is this a minor bug?
Where exactly did you drop her? Certain location will not allow the "wait for me in Copper Coronet" option.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 05-28-2001, 04:08 AM   #3
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

A few places - one I can recall is at the basement of Jan's house in the slums. IIRC I also tried dropping her in the streets of the slums, with the same result.
Old 05-28-2001, 04:33 AM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Hayashi:
A few places - one I can recall is at the basement of Jan's house in the slums. IIRC I also tried dropping her in the streets of the slums, with the same result.
Heh....interesting.....since it will ultimately yield the same result, why not go into Copper Coronet and drop her off?

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 05-28-2001, 06:10 AM   #5
dafan

that would be a good solution

------------------
I'm a protector of good
a seeker of truth
a symbol of light
a man of honor