Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-22-2001, 07:33 PM   #61
Charlie
Lord Ao

It's Boo....hundred miles an hour. At least he's the only bloke in the game I'd be prepared to tickle under the chin. Yup Boo is a bloke in my game, I've decided...Heh, maybe we should do a "is Boo a bloke Poll"
Old 01-22-2001, 07:38 PM   #62
cloudbringer

So Ladyzekke, you think the Bioware people will cut us some slack in BGIII?! (grin)

I must say, when playing the game with the one romance character for us ladies, I was amused when my pc went to rest the party (needed some restoration spells for level drained characters) and then my screen paused- I thought the computer seized up, a regular occurence with the game. I unpaused it and suddenly there's the 'come to me I'm desperately attracted to you' speech from Anomen! Poor pc got so flustered/amused she forgot to tell cleric-boy to memorized the restore spells! (LOL) hmmm, maybe she was wishing that speech was from one of the other guys?! (grin)

Old 01-22-2001, 07:56 PM   #63
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

OK then, Charlie, that's one vote for Boo! I personally love little rodents unlike many women. While some women see a mouse and run, I'm the one following it with a piece of cracker! Not to mention in a reallife situation, we ladies would all fare better off with Boo than the male NPCs in BGII.

Boy I hope so, Cloudbringer! Anomen was a total rip! I have him in my party and dread the day he gets romantic with me again. It's like those pre-arranged marriages you hear about. "No daddy, I don't like him"! "Too bad girly, he's royalty". "NOOOOOOOOO!"
Old 01-22-2001, 07:58 PM   #64
BLACK KNIGHT

I hate to say it, but I'm gonna agree with Rikard. Irenicus gets my humble vote. He has the best low sexy voice, and after you get through all the taking over the world mumbo-jumbo, you will find the heart of a small, hurt little boy with a good sense of humor, and an animal waiting to be unleased between the sheets. Not only will he steal your heart, but your soul as well.

I really need to get out more. Kammy? Still up for that Beer?

But really, doesn't anybody go for a quiet, intense, slightly overweight, fun-loving, well-read lad whose back rubs turn your knees to jello, whose voice brings beauty to life, and whose eyes were made for young ladies to fall in?

BK

Old 01-22-2001, 08:02 PM   #65
Armisael

I wish. Well, sans a couple of things, but you hit it on the head with big and slightly overweight.

Old 01-22-2001, 08:11 PM   #66
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

I have to say that if one from outside vist this thread they think we are sad. and i be playing and thinking, i say that if anyone is the best it is Drizzt, ok you can't see his face in this one but in a game Mezoberranzan he joins you. but he is the perfect guy, kind, senstive, gentle, good, oh boy I'm scarying myself now goodbye.
Old 01-22-2001, 08:14 PM   #67
cloudbringer

BK and Armisael,

Hey, we're roleplaying! (wink,nod) But since you mentioned it, yes we do go for them IRL, honest!

And I hope you include way past twenty-something ladies in that "young" category, BK!

Old 01-22-2001, 08:18 PM   #68
BLACK KNIGHT

Cloudbringer: that would be "young" as in young at heart.

BK

Old 01-22-2001, 08:22 PM   #69
cloudbringer

Ladyzekke, I ran through most of the options when cleric boy starts getting starry-eyed. My PC, went along with the first choice- "yah I want you too" or something like that...later he gives a speech on wanting something permanent and just for fun I chose the "you've gotta be nuts" option (last one).....he got ticked off, made a speech about the pc leading him on then said he had to leave the party....then when the cut scene dialog ended he was right there like all the others offering the go/stay choices! I didn't save that one, so I don't know what, if anything happens by way of pc/Anomen interaction after that. There is another choice at that point- tell him you don't love him and he takes it fairly well (melodramatic as usual!) and says he'll stay in the party anyway.

Old 01-22-2001, 08:24 PM   #70
cloudbringer

BK,

Let me guess, your pc must be a bard! Very smooth.

Cloudbringer