Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2000, 01:12 AM   #31
Armisael

No, the problem is that he's trying to call an image from his hard drive, which simply won't show up for anyone else.

Old 12-13-2000, 10:22 AM   #32
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Wah, I had the same problem trying to call an image from my hard drive. Thanks to some help from Armisael I was able to work out that you need to upload it to a website. You can email the file to me and I will stick it up on mine.
Old 12-13-2000, 01:35 PM   #33
Archmagi Wah

don't worry guys/gals, i just e-mailed the pic to 'Thelion' so hopefully he will come to his senses and put it up here somehow. Since memnoch probably knows this stuff 10000000 better than I do I'll e-mail it to him too!!! (it's just a case of who puts it up first)

Geez, I am so lousy at this kind of thing, I do kung fu - wing chun, and draw pages of manga but I can't even type in an URL: that's the kind of person you're looking at!!!

Never mind (we were all beginners once right?) and I sure hope this is the last time that this sort of crap comes along. (for now anyway.)

Oh yeah - this ain't just a thread for my lousy picture (GOD NO!!). It kinda a 2 in one and partly to show you my victory and partly to get some info on the highest damage that you've done before.

so treat it like this: WHAT'S THE HIGHEST DAMAGE THAT YOU'VE DONE BEFORE, EVER?

(and yeah omegadawn - I never doubted you in the first place)

Old 12-14-2000, 10:05 AM   #34
Melusine
Dracolisk

Bump!
Where's the picture??
Also, how can you possibly do such an incredible amount of damage?????????
What spells doe you use?
Old 12-14-2000, 10:17 AM   #35
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

OK Wah, I was wondering why it was taking me 25 mins to log onto hotmail, it's because your FRIGGING picture is there!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would've been quicker if you'd sent it to me as an attachment but because I'm a nice guy and I'm on vacation bored out of my brain in Manila I'll help out a fellow gamer in distress...

I'll put it up as soon as the bloody thing finishes loading.
Old 12-14-2000, 11:46 AM   #36
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ehm Archmage your file has taken 1 1/2 hours to try and download and i can't download it because my internet connection here in Manila is SLOW (compared to my connection in Sydney). I clicked on the picture, went away, had dinner, came back, managed to view half of it, but not the half you want seen then the whole thing crashed. I'll try again in the morning when net traffic is lighter, otherwise if you can email me the picture as an ATTACHMENT (jpg or bmp file) then I can just upload it straight onto a website without waiting for it to display.

Don't worry we're nearly there - this has better be worth it!
Old 12-14-2000, 01:32 PM   #37
Archmagi Wah

(archmagi looks bright red and signals an apology to memnoch)

uh,...yeah..............ah...........ahem......... my mistake. I'll........er..........e-mail it to ya again.................er...........OK?

(archmagi casts level one spell friends to gain some charisma)

Old 12-14-2000, 03:00 PM   #38
Kaël

methinks Archmage weh shiould cast multiple friend to ghet a normal (positive) charisma again
i doesn't matter
we still love you

Old 12-14-2000, 04:42 PM   #39
Archmagi Wah

Archmagi: spell trigger: Archmagi

Archmagi: friends

Archmagi: chain contingency

Archmagi: improved friends: Archmagi

If anyone still hates he after all that, they must be a really sour guy. (me temper's baad enough without ya bothering me!!).

How's that for a spell combo kael?

Old 12-14-2000, 05:22 PM   #40
Thelion

Here is the pict that Archmagi Wah sended to me..

http://hem.passagen.se/holmewi/wow.jpg