Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-16-2001, 08:45 PM   #201
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
The HATE on this thread is astounding and sickening. Personally, I'm not going to stoop to such low levels. Bye!

LofA, see you on some other thread OK?

My,my,my from joking around to hate now huh? I thought you thought it was funny. Just at my expense right? LOL

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 09-16-2001, 08:49 PM   #202
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

KHaN honey, please calm down. I've read through this whole thing and I think people really thought it was you yanking their chains at first. I got that impression. But now I'm almost certain who it is because of who he's targeting and the hateful things he's saying. That's why he's being met with anger now. Maybe I'm wrong, but if you want to e-mail me, I'll tell you who I think it is. I don't think anyone wants to name him because it will just egg him on more. Please don't mistake people who mistook this as a joke on your part. It was easy to misunderstand UNTIL he started in on others who've been up against him. My suggestion to you is just ignore that this thread exists. Pretend it never happened, okay? Please.

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Newly abducted - er, inducted - member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair. Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
Old 09-16-2001, 08:53 PM   #203
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
KHaN honey, please calm down. I've read through this whole thing and I think people really thought it was you yanking their chains at first. I got that impression. But now I'm almost certain who it is because of who he's targeting and the hateful things he's saying. That's why he's being met with anger now. Maybe I'm wrong, but if you want to e-mail me, I'll tell you who I think it is. I don't think anyone wants to name him because it will just egg him on more. Please don't mistake people who mistook this as a joke on your part. It was easy to misunderstand UNTIL he started in on others who've been up against him. My suggestion to you is just ignore that this thread exists. Pretend it never happened, okay? Please.

Really? Well they all thought it was funny at my expense. Sorry I don't see the nAhk profile as funny nor the sig. Besides Rikard said he was the one that did it.

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 09-16-2001, 08:58 PM   #204
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
Really? Well they all thought it was funny at my expense. Sorry I don't see the nAhk profile as funny nor the sig. Besides Rikard said he was the one that did it.
Well, if it isn't who I'm thinking then I'll be surprised. I don't know Rikard well enough to be sure he did it just because he said he didn't mean to offend you. Maybe I didn't read it correctly because I thought he was apologizing for laughing. Maybe I'm wrong. Still, try not to be too angry. If it was nothing but intentional baiting of you, then when you let that person know they've gotten to you, it just encourages them to keep on. If you ignore it or laugh it off (better to ignore), they lose interest and move on to someone else. I don't know if I'm making things any better here, but I tried.---OK?

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Newly abducted - er, inducted - member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair. Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
Old 09-16-2001, 09:21 PM   #205
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Well, I am so proud of her that I can't keep my mouth shut any longer. Silver Cheetah is one of my daughters!
Ain't she just great?!

Hmmm . . . somehow I'm not that surprised

She is indeed great! You should be proud of her!

Would she happen to be the daughter who was recently arrested at the Greenpeace demonstration? I wouldn't be surprised at that either. I mean that as a compliment to her

Btw, you seem a cool mom too
Old 09-16-2001, 09:24 PM   #206
Scott
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What the hell? When I saw how many posts were on this thread I was excited, then I realized none of then had anything to do with the topic. I don't care though, you guys can talk about whatever you want, but this is silly.
Old 09-16-2001, 10:04 PM   #207
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:

One can also be an exemplary Christian who goes to Church.

I never said anything to the contrary did I?
Get over yourself Dio.
It was really nice knowing you.
Goodbye

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-16-2001, 10:33 PM   #208
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

This is INSANE. I cannot believe this has been allowed to continue here today. What are you people DOING?

Scott, I apologize about your thread going to heck. Please feel free to start another one, as I am officially closing this one now before anything worse happens. Personally, I'd love to delete it, but I'd hate to lose the great posts at the beginning. I don't know if we could transport those over. Until I find out, I'd rather just close it.

To everyone involved in this: for SHAME! I am telling you now, drop this ridiculous, petty vendetta. It is a mockery and an embarrassment.

------------------