Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-19-2001, 04:38 PM   #1
MTV101

Ok first. Stout mine clan invitation. I gave the invitations to the guards. then I went on a murder spree and killed everyone I took the scrolls back. Now when I go to finish the quest I am told I didnt give the invitations yet??

2nd. How do you get into the secret room off of the one of the kings treasure vaults?

3. I go to use the mine car for the first time. Climb into the car and click the only lever available. It dont work?? How do you operate it?
Thanx
Old 01-19-2001, 04:44 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Aak! Don't kill everyone until AFTER you finish Stout Mines!! (If then).

Solution: Either revert the game to the last adventure (may not work since you've returned to Ishad N'ha since doing yer nerfarious deed) or resort to a previous savegame (you _do_ have a previous savegame, don't you?)

If neither of these work, return to the Stout Mines and see if you can find the Treasury Key (you may have it in your inventory). Plunder the King's treasury and get the dragon armor. That's the only essential quest item in this dungeon.

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote