Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-27-2002, 12:40 AM   #1
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Hey guys, I am having a bit of problems with my music files. Heres what happened..I downloaded Kazaa, and DLed some songs, then decided to DL Kazaa lite so I moved all my music files (wich was only about 5 or 6) tp a seperate folder I made on Desktop, then I transfered them back to Kazaa lite, and now they wont play

They will play, they just dont make any sound..Not through Kazaa or Windows Media Player..

Any help?
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 09-27-2002, 11:13 AM   #2
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Did they work in the first place before you moved them? If they did then it is a mystery or in someway the files have been corrupted in someway i think!

[ 09-27-2002, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 09-27-2002, 11:30 AM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

It's times like this that I recomend the use of "rapid restore" if you have it >_>
Old 09-27-2002, 12:35 PM   #4
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Megabot: Yeah they worked before moved them.

DK: I dont think I have it?

I think some how Kazaa turned off Windows Meida Player through its own player somehow, and I just need to figure out whats off and turn it back on.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 09-27-2002, 12:55 PM   #5
Animal
Gold Dragon

Try starting Windows Media Player or another MP3 player by itself and then manually load in the MP3's that you want to play.
This may sound pretty basic, but you do have the system volume turned up right?
The media player in Kazaa is quite unstable and any adjustments made within it, will be made globally, so if the sound is muted or turned down in Kazaa it will affect your system volume.