Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2004, 03:34 PM   #1
shadowspecter
The Magister

I'm trying to find the orc with the full set of orcish armor. I read this guide that said he would be northeast of Suran. Well...I wasn't able to find him.... Can someone please tell me more specifically where he is? I mean is he like north of Telasero? How far northeast is he?

Also....where can you buy a Golden Saint scroll? Heh heh.....

Thanks if you can answer these questions.
“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” <br />-Mark Twain<br /><br />“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” <br />-Scott Adams
shadowspecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 05:52 PM   #2
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Golden Saint scrolls: Telvanni quest awards, some Telvanni town on the south-east. Umbra is just 50 meters north of Suran, on a mountain. You'll see a road on the east part of Suran that goes upwards. You'll see the orc and then he'll kill you. Then you'll reload and face him when you're more than level 7(my first meeting). Then you'll drool over the sword.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:24 PM   #3
Dadams1
Drow Warrior

Quote:
You'll see a road on the east part of Suran that goes upwards. You'll see the orc and then he'll kill you. Then you'll reload and face him when you're more than level 7(my first meeting). Then you'll drool over the sword.
Hehe [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Basically, there's an Orc in the hills. He is docile, until you talk to him. He says he has conquered all creatures there are to conquer, and he wants you to be the one who can defeat him so he can die honorably, fighting. So you fight him. He does a lot of critical hits; so don't use Greef to buff up you Strength, since it also lowers you Agility. That's the only suggestion I'll give; figure the rest out yourself .

Also, Umbra is nice, but Chrysamere is even better .
Old 09-08-2004, 01:33 AM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowspecter:
You can also buy a summon golden saint spell from Felen Mayon in Tel Branora. and then enchant it in one item so that you can use it again and aiagn.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 04:56 AM   #5
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Quote:
Chrysamere is nice, but Goldbrand is better. But my standard Daedric longsword with invisibility is better.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:37 AM   #6
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
quote:
Originally posted by shadowspecter:
You can also buy a summon golden saint spell from Felen Mayon in Tel Branora. and then enchant it in one item so that you can use it again and aiagn. [/QUOTE]The enchanter guy in the Caldera Mages Guild has a steady supply of scrolls for sale, but I agree with Kakero. As you obviously won't be making it into a constant effect item, it will even be relatively cheap to commission the enchantment if you can't do it yourself.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 11:15 AM   #7
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
quote:
Chrysamere is nice, but Goldbrand is better. But my standard Daedric longsword with invisibility is better. [/QUOTE]Chrysamere is nice, Goldbrand is nice, but Eltonbrand is better! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Now who can top that?
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 02:30 PM   #8
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Well, Daedric Crescent comes close, but considering that Eltonbrand is an easter egg item, I guess it takes a Daedric Claymore with 3sec invisibility, 50 fire damage and 100% 1sec absorb magicka to top that one.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:58 PM   #9
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
Golden Saint scrolls: Telvanni quest awards, some Telvanni town on the south-east. Umbra is just 50 meters north of Suran, on a mountain. You'll see a road on the east part of Suran that goes upwards. You'll see the orc and then he'll kill you. Then you'll reload and face him when you're more than level 7(my first meeting). Then you'll drool over the sword.
Level 7, realy that late?I just got mine at lvl 3 and killed him in a few hits.Though, i WAS a redguard with Adrenalin Rush, and i DID have a daedric Dai-Katana...
Old 10-15-2004, 07:36 PM   #10
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

see if you can find or make a paralyzing weapon you can use. i used to use the dwemer jinx sword and no one could beat me no matter how powerful they were with two exceptions, 1. when i been fighting so much the charge is low or when there are simply too many enemies. 2. Vivec, had some trouble. as an experiment to find out if he was invincible i saved right before attacking. it took a few tries, and i kinds cheated by using the whole cell transition advantage, but i got him. then i reloaded.
armageddon272 is offline   Reply With Quote