Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2001, 06:28 PM   #31
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Heya Cloudy, Moiraiane, Sir_Tainly, JJ!
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-27-2001, 06:29 PM   #32
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ/newbie:
Well, HOWDY, Sir Pardner, have a cold dark as a chaser to your fire-waterhttp://www.tgeweb.com/images/forum/icons/beerchug.gif

Howdy JJ,

I'm just ridin' back into town, after bein' out there in them there hills for too long,

you?

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

[This message has been edited by Sir_Tainly (edited 04-27-2001).]

Old 04-27-2001, 06:31 PM   #33
Davros
Takhisis Follower

3rd person - that was LadyZeke - I think you are the 8th person Sir Cowboy . Davros dodges hurled shot glass as result of extremely poor witticism, and tells himself to watch that hombre's temper, seems a mite ornery, but perhaps he'll brighten up once he's got a few more fingers o' sippin liquor unner his belt. Ken I gets yer another ther pardner???

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-27-2001, 06:31 PM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Sir Tainly greets lil' lady Cloudy, and wonders if she has received the email he just sent her, as he does't trust is ISP.

Sir Tainly clearly has a problem with the 3rd person thing and an identity crisis with Billy the Kid.

Sir Tainly I seem to have an email in hotmail but not on rr! I've had a bit of trouble with some mails from turbo never reaching me too, so I'm keeping an eye on things... in case I need to talk to Road Runner. I will check it out! hehehe

LadyZ, you have mail!

Good to see you all here...hey RudeDawg with the gorgeous sig!

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-27-2001, 06:32 PM   #35
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
LadyWendy that's because I usually drink milk, but today is a special occasion ! Time to try special drinks ! Oh, and it is Wyvern milk - see the purple color ? And yes, the fairy-umbrella is SUPPOSED to melt - adds a spicy taste, doesn't it ?

Davros, I'll try and find these Bundys (looks at the huge numbers of keys on the keyring with uncertainty) ... unfortunately, I found the keys, but I haven't got the faintest idea what most of them open (dubious look) ... (a tiny orange key suddenly jumps up to Moiraine's hand) there ! Only had to think about the stuff, and it is how it works, eh ?

(Moiraine reaches a large drawer that opens with a creak - and extracts seven Bundys) Here they are, Sir, and don't forget your umbrella !

HAHA! Got me crackin up over her Moiraine! So great, the umbrella is supposed to melt. Ahhh. Well poor melting fairy is up to her neck in my drinki. Should I save her? She is pretty tasty. I think this Dwarven concoction is making me think strangely....Did somebody just say "help me save me"?...

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 06:33 PM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Relic! You made it in from the wilds of California, huh?

Cloudbringer, watching the flying shot glasses and ducking

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-27-2001, 06:33 PM   #37
JJ/newbie

WOO-HOO!!! Moraine made me the barkeep - LOOKOUT, there's gonna be a hangover or two happenin' tonight. Everybody belly up to the bar, or if you're going to sit, I'll have the serving mephits wing you your poison of choice
HI, cloudsylph, relic, everybody else who is pouring in faster than I can keep up

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I could have been The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies Guild (in training)

Old 04-27-2001, 06:35 PM   #38
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Sir Tainly I seem to have an email in hotmail but not on rr! I've had a bit of trouble with some mails from turbo never reaching me too, so I'm keeping an eye on things... in case I need to talk to Road Runner. I will check it out! hehehe

Cloudy

The Cowboy thanks his the lady for taking the time to check, and hen with one fluid motion draws his six shooter and shoots Davros' hat, before agreeing to the mans' kind offer of another drink.

(Hi Davros blame the TV the're rerunning loads of Westerns at the moment, great stuff)

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-27-2001, 06:35 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
HAHA! Got me crackin up over her Moiraine! So great, the umbrella is supposed to melt. Ahhh. Well poor melting fairy is up to her neck in my drinki. Should I save her? She is pretty tasty. I think this Dwarven concoction is making me think strangely....Did somebody just say "help me save me"?...

BWAHAHAHAHA... you only THINK that's a fair drowning in your drink....it's actually a mindflayer in miniature...an experiment gone horrible wrong in Gray Mages study...hehehe

GypsyCloud...the all knowing... *chuckle*

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-27-2001, 06:39 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*SIGH* Isn't anybody gonna offer a thirsty girl a drink in this crazy place? *watches the cowboy knight ducking shot glasses and the talking drinks and the unraveling mummy at the bar and shakes her head* My my my....this place is a'hopping tonight! Hey Sis! Duck! *shot glass sails past LadyWendy's right ear* Or was that Goose? hahahaha... I crack me up...

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever