Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-18-2006, 03:09 PM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

It saddens me to be the bringer of such terrible news. But, as the forces have changed to ever stronger neutral, a terrible blow has landed to the forces of good. Hencefore they have lost a very valuable Hero.

It is my dire distress to tell ye that: Sir Drewski Urden Keebler, High Elf, Lord of Evergreen forest, keeper of the "Rondgaer" has fallen in battle. On the eve of 17/18 Feb, in the force year of 2006, whilst in the chamber of 'Cerebus' Guardian Lord of Hades, Sir D did in fact fall to the after life. Also found in the chamber was the battle killed Cerebus, but no other remains have been found. Sir D was again alone, and in full control, when suddendly from nowhere did in fact storm in a Cyber Demon, wounded but yet full of battle from Cerebus's destruction, Sir D did in fact to chose to fight rather than flight.

In his possesion, and to be considered now in the possesion of Cyber Demon "Donalsfeld", was: The Great Elf sword "Rongaer"; The dragon helm "Nanglonde"; The gloves "Hammerhand"; The Robe "Crystallion"; The Elven cloak "Thenangul"; The trousers "Tabur"; The boots "Derag"; The Shield "Fearnaught"; The bow "Bow of the Mortals"; The ring "Truth"; The ring "Genistasis"; and The Necklace "Guardian of Saints".

Keebler was created in 1985, Ft Hood, TX under 1st generation rules, as a Neutral Good Ranger. He transformed into 2nd gen, and then into full spectrum "RPG". He has roamed from Texas, USA to Fulda, Germany,- the Biblical sands of "REAL" Babylonia, to the North Sea in Holland, From the US desert Valley of Death, to the civilzed forest of Bernheim, to the warring world of The Balkans, to the cow pasture of Kentucky.

The remains are considered to be lost, as are all artifacts. There is a small reception scheduled at "Evergreen Forest" tonight, 2330 Hrs local. Following the ceremony, the presentation of the artifcat sword "Thunderstrike" will be announced.

Possible recipients of "Thunderstrike" include; Madame Elaine of "Rose", Lawful Good Paladin; Schweinfurt.DE, Sir Bucking Horsz of "Credence", Lawful Neutral, Ranger, South West Texas, Lady Emma de Bright of "Frakenberrie", True Neutral Ranger, Hunfeld.DE, Sir Marcus T. Whitmore of "Rosewood", Lawful Good Cavaleir, Rotterdam.NL

To remain at state will include, the remaining artifacts collected over the years, for those interested in a quest, for quest item please make your request through the literary channels of "Evergreen"

To this date, Sir D was the highest attained Ranger, @ level 50, with 954 hit points, a mana surplus of 512 points, over 5-Million XP, and severel million in gold, and other fine jewels.

So long, My Friend, the years have been enormus, the quests full of events, but this night ye shalt rest for eternity.

Felix The Assassin has gamed Sir D for 21 years over 5 contients of the place we call earth. Even thou this is fantasy, the events and people involved are not.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 03:23 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Respect.
Old 02-18-2006, 03:24 PM   #3
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Respect.
Word.
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 03:55 PM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Degrader:
quote:
Respect.
Word. [/QUOTE]Aight.

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 04:39 PM   #5
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

A grave event indeed. Farewell.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 05:32 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I know it hurts right now, but when enough time has passed, dude, I need you over in the RPG forum!

Until then, I offer my condolences on your loss. I speak for my gaming teams in wishing you the best.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:35 AM   #7
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

rip

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 11:27 PM   #8
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Degrader:
quote:
Respect.
Word. [/QUOTE]Aight. [/QUOTE]Peace.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 12:04 AM   #9
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Amen.
True_Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 01:35 AM   #10
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Blessed be thee Ohh greatest of heroes! LONG LIVE SIR D!!!!! HAIL!!!!!