Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2001, 01:14 PM   #31
BLACK KNIGHT

Repost of the sword:

The Sword of the Purple Rose

The Great Bard of the High Court in Amn had commissioned a Mage to make a Sword for His Beloved Queen. She was the most skilled of all the fighters of the land. But during the making of the sword, a small, small Demon disrupted the spell. The Live Essence of the Bard, the Mage, and the Queen were trapped into the sword.

STATS:

Weapon: Short Sword
Type: Slashing
Damage: +3, +6 vs Evil, +10 vs Demons.
Bonuses: When Wielded, Skies Blacken, Lightening crashes down. The Wielder and Party is Protected from Evil on 10 Radius centered on Wielder. When hit, 15% chance 2d10 Electrical damage, 20% chance undead are turned, 50% chance Demons are banished from realm, and if on their plane, 10% chance to destroy, 5% chance on successful hit, enemy’s weapon will be polymorphed into Purple Roses and Enemy becomes Charmed by closes person not protected from evil. There is also a 25% chance when unsheathed, a Black Knight will come to your aid.

Usable by: Multiclass Bards and Mages only

Old 02-24-2001, 02:29 PM   #32
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

I will agree with Hellfire-------TRUCE---------I would feel terrible if the forum crashed and people with actual "game" questions lost their posts!
Moridin: Lays down weapon and exits stage left
Old 02-24-2001, 02:35 PM   #33
Gray Mage
Banned User

Uhh wait don't leave without siqning the temporary cease-fire agreement.
Old 02-24-2001, 02:38 PM   #34
BLACK KNIGHT

I agree to cease fire for a couple of days. Time to attented to evil and strife in rl life. But I will try to drop in this weekend a little. Something about one of my friends moving out of his apartment into his new house. WE are going to help him break it in. I'll drink some for all of you (you especially LofA).

BK

Old 02-24-2001, 02:44 PM   #35
Hesperex

muwhahahahaha...the terrible laughfter echoes through the catacombs and the deadly assassin jumps through the flames shrouding the Gray Mage, sinking his deadly venom tipped dagger into the heart of that infernal spellcaster.

Geeez you people have been posting overtime while I was sleeping, took me ages to read it all and bring myself back in line with the unreal world. Hesperex gratiously excepts Hellfires offer of Chaos over gold (I can simply kill a rich merchant if I want gold anwyay) but pure chaos is ohhh soooo goood, prais be to our lady Lloth, I kneel before the spider deity and cut the heart from Cloudbringer and offer it to our Lady of Chaos.

Old 02-24-2001, 02:47 PM   #36
Gray Mage
Banned User

again good thing I summoned stunt double, that's all you hit. Are you agreeing to the temporary cease-fire.
Old 02-24-2001, 02:55 PM   #37
Hesperex

...I stand down Mage...but only because there could be greater gain to be had from a cease fire.