Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2000, 07:37 AM   #1
NullRogue

What's with the movable rock in the passageway. I can drag it down the corridor but can't get around it or pull it through the doorway at the bottom. Is there a way to break it or what.
Old 12-08-2000, 09:36 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The only "moveables" I recall in the Anephas Temple are two statues that in the anephas altar room. Can you tell me more about where you are?? Can you "carry" the rock back to a larger room and discard it off to your side?

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2000, 10:35 AM   #3
NullRogue

Thanks Wyv,I came around another way and moved it out of the way. Any idea why the pillar rising out of the water (after you put Kerah's statue on the altar) goes up and down a few times then just stays up? Did I do something wrong ; I rode it up one level but didn't see anything/one up there?
Old 12-08-2000, 10:46 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well, yes there is something to do up there!!

You should have found Kerah, a portal (which is not functioning but when you click it presents you with the Light Obelisk) and a small additional area to explore which includes the Leprechaun's treasure.

Did you find any of that??? If you didn't, I think you might need to restore! That pillar has a habit of staying in the up position once you've explored that area.

Wyv
Old 12-08-2000, 11:45 AM   #5
NullRogue

You're right I had to restore and talked to Kerah etc. but now please spoil me : what combination do I need to use the obelisk and anephas' ashes. I've put the obelisk on the light pedestal but don't know what to do with the ashes or how to redirect the light? Thanks again.
Old 12-08-2000, 11:48 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Okay!!!

Look around the rooms and you will see many decorative obelisks. Look at the floor and you will see a number of odd squares. Put decorative obelisks onto those square tiles, repeat until the light bends all the way to anephas' altar and ashes!

(I had to check my decorative obelisks once - one had gotten out of alignment as I was moving around, but otherwise, it's not too difficult)

Wyv