Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-06-2003, 02:21 PM   #31
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hey Zuvio, share some of that, huh? I could sure use some extra $$$ with a wedding to plan!

Sure thing Cloudy! I'll send you the amount of 10.000 US fictional dollars right away to fund your imaginary wedding!! Oh wait, the wedding is real, hmmmm....... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-06-2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Zuvio ]
Old 11-06-2003, 02:40 PM   #32
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
*grumble* Dang it, I overslept. I usually get up by 8 to 8:30, but for some reason I stayed in bed. I do remember having a really wierd dream though, can't remember what it was about. All I remember is waking up slightly dizzy and light-headed and my right arm was numb and effectively limp. It was fine in about 5 minutes though.

Anyways my bro is currently attending a multi-media school called Full Sail up in the Orlando area. Last night he asked me for $500 in addition to the money I gave him when he first started. I think he needs to work on his budgeting skills. He also better turn out a killer career. I expect good returns on my investments.

Well, that's all, Just checking in today.

Oh yeah, glad to see your feeling better DS. I can relate to sore muscles. Last year, I was in weight training for one of my senior classes. I would push my squat max as far as I could. It wouldn't hurt at first, but by the end of my last class I had a hard time standing up. I guess I overworked em just a little.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-06-2003, 03:29 PM   #33
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Hey ppl! Well tommorow i have an English Exam but is it Friday! YES! Also i had a cup of cacao. I will go prepare for school tommorow.
Old 11-06-2003, 04:11 PM   #34
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Hi people! It's me again. I'm sitting in a dark room all on my own(my parents and sister are out for a little while) and I'm listening to the Matrix soundtrack, and I think I'm addicted to plain white bread.
I am a bit annoyed, got told today I had to compose an overture for an opera FOR TOMMORROW! Grrr! I had other things to do, so I just slapped something together, and if she doesn't like it, she can have a go, it isn't easy when you're me...
Dreaming of Zion...
Anyway, I have a feeling that tommorrow is going to be bad. This year just isn't working out for me. I'm having more and more violent thoughts, the slightest thing will annoy me. PLus I've got exams later on, and a jab with six needles. No problem, I don't mind needles.. I actually like the taste of blood (hehe! I'm a vampire! SO that's why I don't like bright lights and stare at people's necks! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but it's everyone else whining and panicing. Can you dream...
*sigh* Nope, year 9 is bad, and it can only get worse I'm afraid.

DS

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 11-06-2003, 04:14 PM   #35
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Wow DS! You are full of surprises. Good night folks! [img]graemlins/sleeping.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 04:16 PM   #36
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Wow DS! You are full of surprises. Good night folks! [img]graemlins/sleeping.gif[/img]
ADD] Nooooooooo! Beholder avatar is gone! *sniff* Oh well! Can`t be helped... to the next avatar it is!
Old 11-06-2003, 04:17 PM   #37
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
What have I done? Good night Xen.
EDIT: Isn't KNight of the Rose the one with dandruff?

[ 11-06-2003, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Dragonshadow ]

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 11-06-2003, 04:54 PM   #38
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
hi everyone!

glad to hear the movie was good. nathan wants us to go tonight, but erilyn is not overly fond of being babysat so i don't know if he'll get his wish. she doesn't have a problem with her sitter, but she does miss us so much that she'll wake up in the middle of the night and scream til we take her to bed with us, where she rolls around restless and whiney for about an hour before we can lay her down again.

well....i am 33 weeks pregnant, so only about 7 weeks to go! i can't wait to meet the little one....always so exciting!
I used to be babysit a child like yours [img]smile.gif[/img] Sweet kid, but he tried anything to be able to stay up as long as possible. He got the previous sitter' to let him stay up all night to watch television. So when I was called in, they told me to let him cry his guts out rather then take him out of his bed.
Very hard thing to do

Great to hear about the upcoming child, by the way. Have you thought up a name yet?
Old 11-06-2003, 05:13 PM   #39
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Ouch DS, that seems hard, I know for one thing that I need me rest. Am curious how it will be when I get kids....

Someone chain Xen to the wall, he's getting mighty hyper with the posting again
Old 11-06-2003, 09:56 PM   #40
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Just take a moment and relax DS. Sounds to me like you're just under a boat load of stress, not going crazy. Try listening to some music that doesn't involve heavy rock, alternative styles or anything like that. Something soft and soothing. You know. Unless of course you're usually relaxed by your usual regime of music.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com