Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2002, 01:50 PM   #21
Lavindathar
Harper

A 17 year old male living in the regions of Lancashire I would be .

You can't get this colour blue on the forums, so I just use the closest to it. The colour was only available in specific design programs, which was a bit of a bugger.

"Just picture me in my corset and leather boots... ~wry grin~" That's a bit kinky ain't it? You do know these are family forums rite?? Yeah, how many 17 yr old males wud really say that???

Like the name Eternity btw.

I think the mexican wave is : happywave : - Test= [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]

Old 01-08-2002, 01:52 PM   #22
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Actually it's : thewave :

Testing: [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2002, 01:55 PM   #23
Lavindathar
Harper

And I just asked Neb that moment on MSN how to do it, he tell's me, I look back, and it's done.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2002, 03:28 PM   #24
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

J'aran, thanx for being so friendly [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] is your handle a character?

Lavindathar, yup I'm an older Woman [img]graemlins/yamato.gif[/img] r u in lower sixth or upper sixth (yr 12/13)? Would you mind teaching me how to make my posts blue? My msn ID is Eternity_vj@hotmail.com [img]graemlins/wink10.gif[/img] These smileys are THE kewlest! Kinky? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] *innocent look* me kinky?

Avatar do I look kinky?! [img]graemlins/someoddthing.gif[/img]

I've been thinking about posting up a piccie of me on to the IW album [img]graemlins/flash.gif[/img] but don't know how to do so. Maybe I should pose for the camera in my corset. You'll soon see that corsets can be classy too [img]graemlins/angelwings.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] I'm glad you like my handle, thankyou hun. What does yours actually mean? Does it come from a Novel?

[img]graemlins/anmflower.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]

Old 01-08-2002, 03:37 PM   #25
Lavindathar
Harper

Already talkin to ya!!!

And I'm in yr 12, if u want. 1st year of college.

Changing the colour is just html, but this kinda blue is MY colour, hehe. But ur welcome to pick another.

And that corset picture wud be nice.....

And i've just seen ur piccie.
Old 01-08-2002, 06:40 PM   #26
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

LMAO, a new lady arrives and all the lads are droolin all over the damn floor already. Have some class lads.

psst Eternity...just how much older are you than 17? j/k lol
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-09-2002, 01:26 AM   #27
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hi ʆë®Ñï†Ý! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I'm Aelia, and this is Pink. Pink, say hi Avatar loves Pink, don't you Avy-doll [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hope we can chat sometime [img]smile.gif[/img] . I was just telling Weisi the other day how I need some gals to chat with. I do love the boys, but boys can be stinky, can't they? And you need some females to chat about the important girl-stuff with, not un-related to corsets, funnily enough [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2002, 07:07 AM   #28
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:

What relation do you have to Eternity, Avatar?

LOL, she is my pricess and i am her bodyguard! LOL
kidding.

Just a really good friend! Oh and her photo is on Stealthy's.
Isn't she pretty??? [img]graemlins/fairy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Avatar ]

Old 01-09-2002, 08:49 AM   #29
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
LMAO, a new lady arrives and all the lads are droolin all over the damn floor already. Have some class lads.

psst Eternity...just how much older are you than 17? j/k lol

LOL *falls off chair* yeah have some class [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*starts picking up helpless bodies on the floor*

Honeybun has that effect on people
Old 01-09-2002, 09:33 AM   #30
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Why hello Vaskez and wouldn't you just like to know my age ~mysterious smile~ but that would be telling... [img]tongue.gif[/img] are you not going to be one of my protectors then? [img]graemlins/queen.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sadcrying4.gif[/img]

As to my corset... unfortunately I have no pics of it and it's new so I actually haven't worn it yet... I need someone to lace it up for me seeing as my arms aren't that long [img]graemlins/wiggle.gif[/img] ~lookz around~ volunteers? [img]graemlins/wink10.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/cat3.gif[/img] Aelia! You're sooooooooo totally right! much as I love those strange things it's not quite the same as chatting to a woman [img]graemlins/yaya.gif[/img] my msn ID is Eternity_vj@hotmail.com
mmm are you a corsets fan too? How about thigh highs? The only bad thing about all of this is the price tag yupyup chat soon hun *huggles* Avvy doll? *gglz* totally dollfaced

avvy u r a total flatterer!

I'm on page 18 along with Avvy

I will be making my way onto the ship now.... ~drifts off~