Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2001, 05:07 AM   #11
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

well thats something speaking in your favour. minsc and boo are the essentials of any good bg1 or 2 game

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-08-2001, 11:25 AM   #12
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

dump nalia, get edwin. or, dump aerie, get viconia. dump minsc, get korgan. dont dump jaheira. EVER. shes the most versatile, pardon the naggy attitude, but thats all. minsc is stupid, in everyhting. his humor rocks, but he sux fighting.

------------------

I am Bahamut... and this Chiharu.
Old 05-08-2001, 11:57 AM   #13
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

I say lose Minsc. There are better fighters in the game and IMHO he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if he wanted to.
Old 05-08-2001, 12:12 PM   #14
Xod
Zhentarim Guard

Yes, I'd say dump Minsc. Rangers suck, and his Berserker rage makes him hit other party members.

I don't know why some people don't like Nalia. I think she is a better Mage than Edwin.

1. Her signet ring gives her +2AC, +2 saving throws, and 50% Fire Resist

2. She can still use Cloak/Ring of Protection.

3. She can use Short Bows.

4. With a potion of perception or two, she is as good a thief as you need.
Old 05-08-2001, 12:53 PM   #15
dafan

No question about it dump Yoshimo

------------------

I'm a protector of good

a seeker of truth

a symbol of light
Old 05-08-2001, 01:39 PM   #16
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
YOU ARE ALL VERY BAD PEOPLE!!!

hehe,ok mabye not all of you,,but how can ou not like Minsc man? He fighting sux? I dont think so,,give him the right swords and he will knocked down anything,i think he is the best fighter in the game..ok Korgan is good with a axe,but thats all he is good with,,say somehow you lose his axe (well i lost Valygars Katana once,i supouse you can lose a Axe as well) then what are you going to do with him? He will suck,say you lose Minsc two handed sword,wel will still be good with Bows and Maces.oh yeah,i say drop Naila or Yoshi
Old 05-08-2001, 01:42 PM   #17
Gimmick
Dungeon Master

Yoshimo is definitely the one to drop.

Personally, I'd drop your whole group in favor of Viconia, Edwin, Jan, Haer'Dalis, and Korgan...but that's just me

Old 05-08-2001, 02:18 PM   #18
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

the only thing minsc is good at is his stupidity and incompetence toward intellectual matters. his thac0 is the only good thing that is happening to him so far. hell, jaheira kicks more ass! and aerie with girdle of blahblah strength... wow. the beauty. the awe... she has turned into one hell of a bitch! you want a party that could whoop ass before he could even get near you? heres my party.

Ranger
Jaheira
Aerie
Edwin
Yoshimo
Mazzy

Aerie the whiner ahs turned into one lil nasty bitch... and im proud of that.

------------------

Old 05-08-2001, 02:36 PM   #19
Halbred
The Magister

i agree... Aerie can be nasty little girl =] when used properly and with proper spells memorized she can be a damn pest to the enemy.. .just hope she don't get hit by a pebble or its lights out aerie
Old 05-08-2001, 02:39 PM   #20
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I AGREE. lights out.. haha that got me crackin... aeries ac in my party is -2. mazzy -4, ja -6, I -8, and yoshi is -1, edwins 2. edwins just getting fat not getting excersise. mazzy is ranked second in the kills, oh yeah, TIED with AERIE. hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

------------------