Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-04-2001, 04:48 PM   #1
Tarinoc
Dungeon Master

Well... Terminsel gave me the harper pin as you all know... but then something funny happened. Dermin came and talked to me and we had the SAME conversation as we did the first time he came, before I killed him. WHAT THE HELL??
Old 05-04-2001, 04:54 PM   #2
Tarinoc
Dungeon Master

What should the Jaheirahaperplot number be in Shadow Keeper? I doubt this is the problem, since the plot is ALL done, but incase it is, what number should it be? Any of you who have finished it, just check what number jaheiraharperplot is in Shadow Keeper. Thanks. Oh, and please respond to the previous post from me in this thread, thanks.
Old 05-04-2001, 06:05 PM   #3
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorry, absolutely no clue on this one.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (found what I was waiting for)
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM

Old 05-04-2001, 06:08 PM   #4
Tarinoc
Dungeon Master

Heh... I've figured it out somewhat. He only appears if I kick her off, and then put her back on my team again. I don't know why this happens, but I'm certain it's some bug that is related to the previous harper problems I've been having. Eitherway, I'm thinking of getting rid of her for Viconia instead.
Old 05-04-2001, 11:13 PM   #5
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

lol a bit late in the game to switch characters but its your choice.

------------------
Meet my lawyer.