Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-22-2001, 11:04 PM   #1
crymson77
Manshoon

Is possible to maintain more than one relationship at a time? I could see myself with aerie and jaheria. Maybe even through in vicona. Sounds good to me, but I could seem them haveing problems with the hole thing. But what if you had something going with some one. Lets say aerie, time passes and then one night she says she wants to show you her stumps. Then you get some rest, wake up the next morning and you and her, hand in hand, and the rest of the crew right behind the two of you, stroll into town. You tell her to run back to the circus, and that you'll come get her when you need her. She waves and you blow her a kiss.
Now then, later that day you and you pals just happen to run in to jaheria. Haveing only five people in your group you decied that she would complement the group nicely. Take her down to the five flagons get her drunk, and tell her how beautiful she is. then as soon as she ready, take her up stairs and..... Well, I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I guess I'm wondering; with the person you're in a relationship with out of the group will there still be no love talk from any of the other NPCs. I hope some of that made sense. I'm a tad stoned. Oh, one more thing if your still reading, do you know if aerie will split up with you if you sleep with that drow chick. I know she gets pissed but does she leave or break up with you or what? oh yeah, and another thing, this could be a TOB SPOLIER, Areria was pregnant with my kid, then all of the sudden she was walking around with it in her inventory. Is that only in TOB or could that have happened before I finished SOA. I'm also curious to know if any romace you have going with become pregnant. I dont know, I have a hole buch more questions, but I'm starting to forget what I'm actually talking about, but I hope you;ll might have some input on any of the formentiond question, thoughts, points, poems, or what ever they may have been.

anyway, peace

[This message has been edited by crymson77 (edited 09-23-2001).]
Old 09-23-2001, 05:02 AM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

I don't think this is possible, it's one or the other with Jaheira and Aerie. Later in the game they ask you to choose between them, so you'll have to make up your mind I guess.

------------------
Arch mage of the Seldarine
[img]http://communities.msn.co.uk/_Secure/0MwAvQiIS68yaeD9h5Pse*xXpwGZdk5rCu!0NDYr4Y2SZK0RdC ylCjR7MDyOC5ObvJjS61vcf0X7eYwVxc22kBQ/BlackLich.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2001, 08:10 AM   #3
ScottR
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There is a patch (i.e. cheat) that lets all relationships run at once. Can't remember where to find it though maybe someone with a better memory can help
'
'
(bump)
Old 09-25-2001, 08:21 AM   #4
Zbyszek

Quote:
Originally posted by ScottR:
There is a patch (i.e. cheat) that lets all relationships run at once. Can't remember where to find it though maybe someone with a better memory can help
'
'
(bump)
http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/tweaksandcheats.html

[This message has been edited by Zbyszek (edited 09-25-2001).]