Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
steveum
Dungeon Master

Well I have been playing alot and my set of daedric and magic crap toi go with it is missing one thing the helm...and its kind of lame but I've been level 20 for 14 levels now and i havnt managed to find anything really awe inspiring ( but my Magebanes)

soo helsm the last thing i need and random loot things in oblivian hate me...its official
Old 04-02-2006, 04:08 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
LOL I think i found a dozen of them by now, i sold them all except for one. I figured i was going to wear one, since the rest of my gear is almost completely made up out of Daedric stuff, but i went with an enchanted helmet instead, mainly to keep the weight down a bit, because i'm overencumbered fast enough as it is already. So i stored it in a chest in my Bravil home, maybe i'll wear it later when i can carry more loot around, dunno yet.

The only thing i can't seem to find is a pair of Daedric gauntlets, i still wear Glass gauntlets, and it doesn't look good on Daedric.

Anyway, going into a couple of portals should get you a helmet soon enough, that's where i found mine too.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:46 PM   #3
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Maybe you two could trade

Ah, the hunt for leveled items. I was in your position. I couldn't find a set of Ebony anywhere... and then I died. And my Iron Man game ended.

So instead of doing the ebony thing again, I settled for Mithril

[ 04-03-2006, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: Kyrvias ]
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 01:04 PM   #4
Case00
Manshoon

if you take the Malacath (?) daedric quest (the one where you free the ogres from the mine) the guards in there all had Daedric armor on. At least one of them has a helmet. you can tell right away cause the thing looks damn cool if I do say so myself.

just wait for him to die and loot him [img]smile.gif[/img]
Case00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 08:05 PM   #5
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Well, i've found my gauntlets, matter of fact...i find them at every turn lately, i got gauntlets hanging out of my nostrils so to speak, but the funny thing is that i don't find any helmets anymore, the two must have switched places on the list.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:16 PM   #6
steveum
Dungeon Master

Lmao ...darn i would have traded 10 pairs of gauntlets for a helm...lol well i dont know on a happier note i have a fun staff I call me pimp cane (staff of greater storms) or somthing like that 100percent weakness and 30- damage over 2 seconds...heh its just fun to blow things apart...but yeah im going to malacath

thnx guys
Old 04-04-2006, 11:30 AM   #7
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Blowing things up with a staff of lightning is really fun
Old 06-09-2006, 08:07 PM   #8
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Rockmilk cave.

And, in all seriousness, you are a thread necromancer if I ever saw one
Old 06-13-2006, 03:22 AM   #9
danielutz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by steveum:
Well I have been playing alot and my set of daedric and magic crap toi go with it is missing one thing the helm...and its kind of lame but I've been level 20 for 14 levels now and i havnt managed to find anything really awe inspiring ( but my Magebanes)

soo helsm the last thing i need and random loot things in oblivian hate me...its official
You can find a daedric helmet in a chest in Swampy Cave, at the northern end of the Reed River. (in case that you didn't made the quest from fighters guild) And it is enchanted with detect live. Somethimes it is a glass helmet instead of a deadric one.
danielutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 05:41 AM   #10
Stratos
Vampire

It's probably random loot. Or scaled or somesuch.

[ 06-13-2006, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: Stratos ]