Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2001, 01:33 PM   #51
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Y'all are just a little twited. Taking somthing innocent and blowing to mass
proportion's. It is truly an honor that you would go to such lengths to try to
debase a celestial being such as AERIE. I am honored and I bow to your valiant efforts. But all you fighting and skulldugery will do you no good. For we are legion and we will conquer those that try to oppress our Goddess. Your measly
flame strike to keep us from this place was but a palor trick. Oh yeah, the grocery store called and said it is time for you to pay your bill or they send out the big boy's to break your leg's. Nice try and nice immitation. But there is nothin better than the real thing. so step back and love and peace rule the day or there will be dire consequences for you to pay.

Have a nice day and go with love.

HAIL AERIE

------------------
Lurking in the shadow's of your dreams,the Ruby Rouge of the ALSB [img] Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen
Old 09-29-2001, 01:38 PM   #52
DarkRider
The Magister

Lets Rock WAVE GET READY TO BE ASS KICKT
Old 09-29-2001, 01:39 PM   #53
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~The wind blows and you hear a voice.~ "Heeeellp meeeeee... Heeeeelp meeeeee..." ~Above you see a falcon swooping, threatening to rake its talons into your flesh if you do not heed the voice.~ "Heeeellp meeeee... I aaaammm traaappeed..." ~The voice seems scarce of breath and seems to struggle~ "Thheeee teemmpplllee ooofff Aeeeriiee... Myyyy cooorrppsseee isss theeerreee... HEEEELLLPP MEEEEE!" ~The voice receeds and you hear a bloodcurdling scream as the misty falcon dissapears in a whirlwind of dust and receeds to the temple of Aerie.~

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.
Old 09-29-2001, 01:45 PM   #54
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Bummer, warned you about those teddy's I'll help remove your corpse.
* Elif raises his hands too the skies above shouting arcane words that havent been heard since the day's of old* poof Killing spree is revived with a better outlook on life but with with right foot formed like a flipper to remind of past indiscreetions. * you fought a just fight and in your eye's a good one, but it was for the wrong cause. Go now and seek your fotunes elsewhere*

------------------
Lurking in the shadow's of your dreams,the Ruby Rouge of the ALSB [img] Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen
Old 09-29-2001, 02:06 PM   #55
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~The shadowed wolf growls at the Aerie worshipper. You weren't going to meddle with a Tempurian Ranger's fate THAT easily. ESPECIALLY a chaotic good one. You can't change her outlook on life. "Though thy morale compass is good, it's not always in accordance with the rest of society"~

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 09-29-2001).]
Old 09-29-2001, 02:14 PM   #56
Desuma_Malevois

A black clad woman carrying a body teleports into the back rooms of the KFA (see post at the "Temple" thread). She is accompanied by a wolf. Laying the body on a table, she goes to what looks like a golf bag propped in the corner and rummages through it.

"Hmm, staff of the magi, wand of wonder, staff of power, ahhh. here it is. My trusty rod of resurrection."

She approaches the body but then pauses momentarily and cocks her head to one side as though listening. "Ahh, I see that altar boy Godson has been taken in by the clone I left at the temple."

She then waves the rod over the fallen ranger and says, "Arise, Killing Spree, we have much work to do. Good VP's of marketing are hard to find."

The two women leave the room. The wolf is nowhere to be seen.

[This message has been edited by Desuma_Malevois (edited 09-29-2001).]

Old 09-29-2001, 02:23 PM   #57
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
Do you serve Grilled Jaheira Steaks? I always wondered what she would taste like cooked... considering I have a habit of burning her to death with Melf's Minute Meteors in the beginning of the game... ...

Hehehe, I did something like that once when I was bored. Created a sorceror and fireballed her in her cage. Yum, yum, flame broiled shrew

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 09-29-2001, 02:31 PM   #58
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by waverider:
a qeustion : " do you hate aerie or just like to laugh with her ? "

Waverider, I think the whole point of this thread is that we, too, love Aerie - only we love her cooked medium rare with maybe just a little paprika

Seriously, though, I don't really hate her, although others here might. I just came up with what I thought was a funny idea.

BTW, I'm thinking of a new slogan for the restaurant - tell me what you think. "At KFA we may not be in good taste, but we sure taste good!"

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 09-29-2001, 02:33 PM   #59
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
~The shadowed wolf growls at the Aerie worshipper. You weren't going to meddle with a Tempurian Ranger's fate THAT easily. ESPECIALLY a chaotic good one. You can't change her outlook on life. "Though thy morale compass is good, it's not always in accordance with the rest of society"~
Hmm... you seem to hate Aerie. Aerie is Lawful Good. Logically, a Good character would not hate a Good one, just Neutral or Evil. Therefore, you cannot be good. Oh - you were a Ranger? Oops - I guess you're just a normal fighter now

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 09-29-2001, 02:37 PM   #60
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Without a word the ranger turns and starts to sprint out the door. Her once jovial ice colored eyes were now a cynical steely blue. She turns for a brief moment.~ "I'll return soon... Friend..." ~With that she turns again and starts sprinting out of town to Tempus knows where.~

------------------