Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-19-2002, 05:21 PM   #1
Zero
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I want to nip in there and nip out again to get fletchery skill while I still have some dragon arrows.When I want to go back again will I need another writ or is it one of those when it's open,it's open things?
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 05:31 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Zero -

The writ is returned to you each time you use it providing you have space in your inventory to take it! Always keep a few slots open in your lead character.

Now why are you going to the Stout Mines to get fletchery skill???

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 06:15 AM   #3
Zero
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Don't you have to go to stout mines to get level 5 warrior guild status and don't you have to be level 5 in guild to get fletchery or am I missing something again?Thanks for your reply.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 09:13 AM   #4
Detah
Dungeon Master

You are correct. You need to solve the Stout Invite quest to get Warriors Guild level 5 status. But you dont need to complete the whole Mine in order to solve that quest. In fact, you dont even need to enter the Stout King's throne room. You can give the Stout Invite to any one of the King's guards. I gave my invites to one of the many guards guarding the Treasury, which is real close to the entrance. Then you can head out and gain that Fletchery trait.

I'm surprised how fast it spawns new arrows. I stole all 6 Dragon arrows back from Torin, and in less than one outting, I had 20. Now that I have bless L1, I will start to improve those arrows.

Dont forget to equip a bow and put the arrows in one of the arrow slots. If you dont have those 2 things in place, then fletchery wont spawn new arrows.

Detah
Detah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 09:41 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Zero - perfectly correct!!

I completely forgot about the 5th level warrior guild connection with fletchery - must be because in my last game I was running previous characters again and not from scratch.

Thanks for the reminder!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote