Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2000, 07:55 AM   #1
Matt

I want to level all my characters up but I need to know where to go? I have just got out of the the pyramid with Anaphas and am will to go anywhere to level up. I need a place where you get lots of experieence points.
Old 12-09-2000, 11:52 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There is no particular area you can go to that is any better for experience points than where you are. Just keep playing and set your options spawn meter to frequent.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2000, 10:38 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

I found hunting for crabs quite a rewarding experience. (Over 4,000 a piece at monster difficulty hard.) (By the way, it might be a good idea to give their shells to the harbor master in Brimloch.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2000, 07:16 AM   #4
Zarkas

The best way to level up that i have found so far is in anaphas shrine,
when you fall down into the pit there, there is 4 buttons you can push.
the 3 of them spawn a golden scorpion worth about 5K xp.
just keep pressing the button until the room if filled with scorpions then cast
a spell like firestorm... repeat until you get bored..

- Zarkas