Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2003, 07:19 AM   #1
Donut
Jack Burton

That your PM box is full!

Davros & Mouse are coming to London at the end of the month. We having one or two drinks in Enfield on Friday 28th and in a yet to be decided location in Central London on the saturday. Epona & Lanesra will also be there.

Fancy it?
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-13-2003, 07:46 AM   #2
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Charlie is the best drinking buddy. If he's not there, you're missing out.
Old 11-13-2003, 08:05 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Yeah Charlie - I want to meet you at last and thank you for introducing me to BGII - first round is on me
Old 11-14-2003, 10:43 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Wish I could be there.........with Charlie it is a guaranteed a great time. One of the best I have ever met, and a few are dead so that narrows the field a bit Hope you all have a great time, hoist one with me!
Old 11-15-2003, 04:44 AM   #5
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

havent heard from charlie since his incident of losing his passport in melborn australia.. anyone can give me an update?

Catch me if you can..
Old 11-15-2003, 09:51 PM   #6
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hi, thanks for the invite Donut. Sure I'd love to meet up with Davros, Mouse and you guys. Enfield is a long jog for me now and a bitch to get home from, doulbly so when completely rat arsed. That's not to say it's not possible. Central London is a far easier prospect. Whatever happens I'll try to make it on at least one if not both nights.

Leonis, Pauly. You should meet up, you'd both hit it right off. You too are without question great people to have a drink with, love the pair of you, honestly.

Hark, the passport affair all ended ok thanks for remembering.
My PM box is full because I got people to respond to so won't delete their posts. It's just finding the time due to RL issues but they will get responded to.

[ 11-15-2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Charlie ]
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 11-16-2003, 01:32 AM   #7
Sythe
Ra

Can I come and hang out with you guys in Enfield?
Old 11-16-2003, 05:25 AM   #8
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Hark, the passport affair all ended ok thanks for remembering.
im glad it worked alright

Catch me if you can..
Old 11-17-2003, 06:19 AM   #9
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Hi, thanks for the invite Donut. Sure I'd love to meet up with Davros, Mouse and you guys. Enfield is a long jog for me now and a bitch to get home from, doulbly so when completely rat arsed. That's not to say it's not possible. Central London is a far easier prospect. Whatever happens I'll try to make it on at least one if not both nights.

Saturday night in town looks good. I'll post more details when I get them. I intend to take Davros & Mouse on a tour of London's Fleshpots on saturday
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-17-2003, 10:50 AM   #10
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Leonis, Pauly. You should meet up, you'd both hit it right off. You too are without question great people to have a drink with, love the pair of you, honestly.
A capital suggestion. Paul I have some Tasmanian lager chilling in the freezer right now (seconds before ice is the correct temp...)

One has your name on it...

Actually I really want to get to the US next year. Where are you? NC? Looking it up.

Hey that's not far from New York right?

We'll have to see about this...