Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-25-2001, 08:12 PM   #1
Nastyman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Boy its hot down here! I need help to get the heck out! I am collecting the "Tears". I started on the left side of Hell and I am stuck in the last room on the right. I talked to the small Dragon and had to slay the big one. Now when I try to leave, the game tells me to finish the quest before you can leave the area. What did I do wrong? Is this a bug? Any help would be very welcome at this time
Thanks in advance,
Nasty
Old 09-25-2001, 08:43 PM   #2
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hmm, first time I've heard of this... did you pick up the Tear after you killed the bid dragon?
Old 09-25-2001, 08:45 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Okay first it's not a good idea and not necessary to kill the dragon unless you're evil. You can just keep asking the demon why the dragon needs killing and it will admit you can just ask for the tear from the dragon. Did you pick up what the dragon had when you killed him, i.e. do you have the tear? If you try to leave without the tear it may not let you. If you do have the tear and still can't leave then I think it may be a bug.

------------------

Goddess and Sorceress of the HADB, and her sidekick Pink
Old 09-26-2001, 12:25 AM   #4
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Nastyman:
I talked to the small Dragon and had to slay the big one. Now when I try to leave, the game tells me to finish the quest before you can leave the area. What did I do wrong? Is this a bug? Any help would be very welcome at this time
Thanks in advance,
Nasty
Did you put the tears into the spots by the exit?
Old 09-26-2001, 03:16 PM   #5
Nastyman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi everyone!
Thanks for the replies to my post. I don't remember picking up the last tear, that may be my problem. I will play and let you know if that was the problem.
Thanks again,
Nasty
Old 09-26-2001, 05:46 PM   #6
Nastyman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK ... talked to both Dragons and I now have all the tears I checked my old save and the tear wasn't there after the big Dragon was killed. Guess it pays to be a nice-guy once in a while

Nasty

PS thanks again for your help!
Old 09-26-2001, 06:21 PM   #7
Rikard

you could have also just picked up the tear

You have to put the tears where the 5 eyes are

------------------

I'm Watching you...