Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 04-02-2002, 09:45 AM   #1
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Bankrupcy is never a good thing. Especially when you've just run out of arrows and your party's swords seemed to have crumbled. I NEED CASH!!! Is there a quick way to make cash that doesnt involve fighting? (My pile of rusted iron wouldn't really stand up to a spear).
[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Horatio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 12:46 PM   #2
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

You could try ransackinging the houses in city areas. You'll end up with lots of books and some gems and jewelry. Maybe even a weapon or two. Don't expect to much though. You can always try to steal a weapon from a shopkeeper.
Old 04-02-2002, 03:58 PM   #3
The Ozzman
Zhentarim Guard

ah i remember the 1st time I played this game, I horded every single item dropped by a fallen foe. Books, War Hammers, and Halberds! My god the Halberds were piling up at the gnoll compound. But I realized that it isn't worth it in the end, it's just a headache to have to constantly rearrange everything, and if you dont have totsc installed the improved stacking isnt even in effect. As far as your reg weapons breaking i learned quickly to solve this by having other weapons already in the weapon slots, and i think they change over automatically as soon as one breaks.
Old 04-02-2002, 06:45 PM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

If you haven't gone to Nashkel, go to it, there are nice cash rewards from Oublek the bounty hunter. Also go to the Nashkel Carnival, you can find some chests with some nice stuff. Also go the merchant dealing with the red and purple potions, and when ur through with him, take the loot in his tent, even if you caught.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote