Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-05-2001, 06:08 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

hmm i dunno... this morn i felt restless, kept on checking if anyone messaged me or something in my celfone... and i was uneasy, not just restless- like something bad happened. i thought first of 'her' and wanted to text her, but i didn't... maybe it was just a feeling... and then there was this girl about my age in the news... she died. never seen her face but i want to... maybe it's connected? i dunno... i am disoriented... i just felt awkward today... i though i was gonna have fever, but nope... what the hell...
Old 12-05-2001, 10:03 AM   #2
MagiK

quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
hmm i dunno... this morn i felt restless, kept on checking if anyone messaged me or something in my celfone... and i was uneasy, not just restless- like something bad happened. i thought first of 'her' and wanted to text her, but i didn't... maybe it was just a feeling... and then there was this girl about my age in the news... she died. never seen her face but i want to... maybe it's connected? i dunno... i am disoriented... i just felt awkward today... i though i was gonna have fever, but nope... what the hell...

You know I occasionally wake with the most profound sense of dread, I search all through the people I know and or care about and then world events to see what triggers it....in the end I have come to the conclusion that either some alternate reality of myself has died (Ala Jet Li in "The One") or it was just a random sequence of hormones and chemicals in my brain that set off spurious signals.

Old 12-06-2001, 08:34 AM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well i don't really believe its hormonal, but maybe it is...

i just have an odd feeling that it is a sign of some sort... scary...
Old 12-06-2001, 11:16 PM   #4
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Wow, Ryan

Thats odd, I have to say I have never expreinced anything like that.

But I did have this long, long moment of Deja Vu when watching a war moive...

That scared the hell outta me.
Old 12-06-2001, 11:35 PM   #5
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

hmmm its probably not connected, but who know? Who knows anything about this crazy world?
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 12-07-2001, 12:31 AM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

this happened to me once. it was very recent.
I woke up at one o'clock in the night. It was an hobbit that I had over time. I always talk to Gina at night (she has sleeping problems) and that period happened to be that I weren't in best relationship with her.

gosh it hurts. I was soaking with misery, curling myself in blankets and shivered for a long time before I could pull myself up.

it happens man, maybe you are too stressed. call 'her' if you must. be brave, and best of luck. I got your back [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2001, 07:02 AM   #7
Vampire

That's okay.. I feel like that every morning. And probably as unfortuanate as it is that every morning smeone dies. And it is probably more fortunate that better news most of the time block out these tragic events. So did that make any sence? I hope not because it wasn't supposed to. Am I any help? Do I need introspection. Do I need help?

I think it's no, yes, yes, not respectively but randomnly.

Sp in summary..... I need help not you.
Old 12-07-2001, 01:36 PM   #8
Istaron
Banned User

quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:

Hey man, chill! I think that all you need is some ■■■■■!
Old 12-07-2001, 04:47 PM   #9
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

What would he do with a little cat?
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2001, 05:12 PM   #10
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:

Hey man, chill! I think that all you need is some ■■■■■!

Thats unaproatie here, or anywhere for that matter.