Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-25-2000, 06:28 AM   #1
Kurtz

Weapons really are getting quite good on Baldurs Gate if a third was released and they added more new weapons they could get a fair bit more powerful.
Like say my fighter will hit you with his legendary Dwarven rune axe of +15 causing poison, disease, miscast magic, an instant death (unless save vs. death at -4) with special ability four times per day of summoning a dwarven army of D10+10 dwarves attacking with magical axes +5).
It's also a pity the weapons don't have more innovative names for the enchanted weapons instead of long sword +2 for example(they always have to end with the damage bonus). I'll arm my cheese knife of cheese cutting +3!

Old 11-25-2000, 07:16 AM   #2
Armisael

Uh... isn't that axe just a tad outrageous? I mean we can all dream, but remember we're playing AD&D here.

Old 11-25-2000, 10:16 PM   #3
Mustaine

Ummm...I think the idea is that it's supposed to be sarcastic. I thought it was pretty funny actually.

At least....I hope it's sarcastic....

Mustaine