Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2003, 01:59 PM   #31
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Hey guys, give me a few days to finish these corrections up. I gotta do some work here to make some $$.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 10-24-2003, 09:27 PM   #32
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The LizardRealm Guard on Level 2, first large battle is killing the medusa and fighting others before I even get over there to help. I usually stay invisible and just watch the show.
Old 10-26-2003, 11:59 AM   #33
Legolas
Jack Burton

On level 11, I believe there is supposed to be a gold dragon. At least, that's what the map notes and treasure chest description say. I've had a look around, however, and all I could find was a puddle of gore with several thousand arrows and a couple of oversized bones floating in it. Another faction issue methinks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2003, 09:50 PM   #34
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I wrote down as many errors as I could tonight.

• The portal guards in the tavern are turned with their swords "through" some of the pillars.
  • Everyone suffered an alignment shift to Chaotic Evil???
  • One of the Medusa in Ch. 11 was so close to a cave entrance that when I place my cursor over her to attack, I instead picked up the door transfer.
  • An enemy called an Elite Desert Warrior in 11 was in the shape of a wolf, and when he died, he remained standing up and wagging his tail, though he was labelled as dead.
Old 10-28-2003, 03:35 AM   #35
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I wrote down as many errors as I could tonight.

• The portal guards in the tavern are turned with their swords "through" some of the pillars.
  • Everyone suffered an alignment shift to Chaotic Evil???
  • One of the Medusa in Ch. 11 was so close to a cave entrance that when I place my cursor over her to attack, I instead picked up the door transfer.
  • An enemy called an Elite Desert Warrior in 11 was in the shape of a wolf, and when he died, he remained standing up and wagging his tail, though he was labelled as dead.
Where did this alignment shift take place? That is odd.

I am redoing the Desert Warriors, because they KEEP changing into animals, and they are just fighters, not druids, and I checked ALL their feats, spells, and all, and NOTHING allows this. It's a bug. argh! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The new warriors will be normal fighters, just tough as hell.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 10-28-2003, 11:04 PM   #36
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Level 11, we all noticed that we were turned into Chaotic Evil people.
Old 10-31-2003, 12:12 PM   #37
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

On level 11, after I waded through the swarm of death and finally killed all the men that were shooting me, I began to walk around a bit, and noticed four men that were just standing there looking at me with their avatars appearing to want to kill me, and their description named them as hostile...but they were not actually attacking. I tried to spur them on but I could not attack them either. We both just sorta stood there sneering at each other.
Old 11-01-2003, 12:08 AM   #38
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

A bug was accidently discovered just now. You know that area where you have gated off that says that it will open in a few days? Well, we were able to get through, some of us were pushed through the gate by being knocked in by another person, and I think one guy used magic that caused him to be kicked into the other side and one guy I think just ran into the gate so many times that the server gave up and let him in!
Old 11-01-2003, 02:00 AM   #39
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
A bug was accidently discovered just now. You know that area where you have gated off that says that it will open in a few days? Well, we were able to get through, some of us were pushed through the gate by being knocked in by another person, and I think one guy used magic that caused him to be kicked into the other side and one guy I think just ran into the gate so many times that the server gave up and let him in!
don't forget that i got sorta pulled through. Was kinda quiet on that side of the gate.
Old 11-01-2003, 06:58 AM   #40
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I believe the shift to chaotic evil was caused by somebody using the Deck of Hazards. At least that is what he claimed when everybody notced the shift and cried WTF!

BTW, the lag we were seeing on level 11 yesterday was horrendous. We were seeing overhead text messages parse over characters long after combat had ended. The archers are still tough, but with just robertthebard and I trying to take them on, I guess that should be expected. I suspect a larger party with a mix of fighters and a spellcasters would be able to handle the level better.

[ 11-01-2003, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Micah Foehammer ]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Closed Thread