Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2003, 03:49 PM   #1
Taran
Manshoon

Hey my friend told me about this thing, a guy coming from the grave in nashkel.
of course this seemed quite odd and i had to look so i spent a while clicking every stupid (though sometimes humorus) graves. So the guy comes out warns you about doing it again and if you do it enough summons phenix guards

So does this character have any value to the game or is he just random

by the way the grave is in the left graveyard, it is small and it is by a slightly big one near the priest place the man appears by the grave yard toward the right side
Old 04-14-2003, 04:07 PM   #2
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

You really ought to place a "spoiler" tag in your thread title, as some people simply havn't heard of this yet and would like to find this out on their own.

(Spoiler)
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

With that said, this is really just one of the many "easter eggs" that Baldur's Gate holds.

There seriously is no value to this occurance unless you would like to boost your ego by comepleting everything that is completable in the game, and therefore gaining the title of "Dungeon Master"!

As well, there is no "money value" to this fight and if I remembr correctly, there is little experience to be gained.
Again, the only worth for this particular fight would be as a means to test your fighting skills, it's also a bit fun.
But don't loose any sleep over it!
Old 04-15-2003, 02:40 AM   #3
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

SPOILERS AHEAD!!

See the discussion here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003234# 000007

Here I also mention HOW you can benefit from this 'easter egg'

[img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]
Insane

[ 04-15-2003, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: InsaneBane ]