Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 10-29-2002, 01:02 PM   #11
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Yes, i have been wondering if we need quite so many. All the pro-whatever groups should join into jerr's NPC defender group. that's what it's for, am i right? (Probably not, but that's Jerr's brigade [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Jerr's society is only for those who are not part of any anti-NPC society.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 01:03 PM   #12
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Yes, I#d put in my sig "A member of the ASS" but when paired with "Secretary in charge of recruitment of the Anti-Anomen society" It'd look rather hypocritical.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 01:04 PM   #13
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
quote:
Yes, i have been wondering if we need quite so many. All the pro-whatever groups should join into jerr's NPC defender group. that's what it's for, am i right? (Probably not, but that's Jerr's brigade [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Jerr's society is only for those who are not part of any anti-NPC society.[/QUOTE]I see, but that doesn't prevent people who like Mazzy or Cernd or Aerie or whatever from joining, right? They just can't be in the KFA or the AAS?
Old 10-29-2002, 01:06 PM   #14
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

actually i didnt even notice the acronym until I was about halfway through, did give me a laugh though.
But we're not accepting members, I made that perfectly clear in that fact.
Old 10-29-2002, 01:06 PM   #15
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol, discrimination! [img]tongue.gif[/img] heheh. Lol, I'm not even gonna suggest that ppl ought to start up anti specific chars from bg, eg, erm bodhi or a dragon or opps
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 01:08 PM   #16
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Yes, I#d put in my sig "A member of the ASS" but when paired with "Secretary in charge of recruitment of the Anti-Anomen society" It'd look rather hypocritical.
You can't anyway it's in the bylaws. We're not allowed to have any members because then we'ed be what we oppose
Old 10-29-2002, 01:09 PM   #17
Kaltia
Jack Burton

I can see what Angelouss is getting at-as I have said, on the first page only, not counting this+the AAS, there is:
The pro-Aerie society
The Pro-Cernd society
The Killing Jaheira jailed society
I really think we should stop this. Yes, even the AAS. And I'm a secretary!
Old 10-29-2002, 01:11 PM   #18
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
I see, but that doesn't prevent people who like Mazzy or Cernd or Aerie or whatever from joining, right? They just can't be in the KFA or the AAS?
Aye, but it is rare. I for one cannot join, because I despise Jaheira with a vengence.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 01:11 PM   #19
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
I can see what Angelouss is getting at-as I have said, on the first page only, not counting this+the AAS, there is:
The pro-Aerie society
The Pro-Cernd society
The Killing Jaheira jailed society
I really think we should stop this. Yes, even the AAS. And I'm a secretary!
you forgot pro-mazzy the group i really blame for this.
Old 10-29-2002, 01:14 PM   #20
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
quote:
I see, but that doesn't prevent people who like Mazzy or Cernd or Aerie or whatever from joining, right? They just can't be in the KFA or the AAS?
Aye, but it is rare. I for one cannot join, because I despise Jaheira with a vengence. [/QUOTE]NPCS who IMWO (In my wonderful opinion) should be shot: Anomen, Jaheira, Anomen, Carnd, Anomen. ^_^ Haer'Dalis, Anomen, Edwin (SOMETIMES) and Dynaheir (HA! thpught I'd say ANOMEN didn't you! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Angelouss, as I have mentioned three or four times, it is mostly my fault for the surge in soceity production.