Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2002, 02:50 AM   #21
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ne:
Hmmm
I guess ill play it through first with one made character
Would a mage conjurer or necro be good or is a cleric/mage better?
If you are playing Good, use a Conjurer. For Evil parties, use a Necromancer, because there is a powerful evil Conjurer in the game.

I only suggest Cleric/Mage if you have ToB. There is a good-aligned Cleric/Mage in the game by the way.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 11:37 AM   #22
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I've been playing a shapesgifter druid and to be honest i don't think he's that good...the avenger druid is better [img]smile.gif[/img]
The shapeshifter has only got one form, the werewolf and while the werewolf is a good fighter...well I have good fighters in my party - other than that hes pretty sucky i think lol.
The avenger, now heres a good character kit, he can change into a spider (which dramatically reduces his AC and allows him to poison on successful hits)a fire salamander (who moves pretty fast btw and has like a minor magic missle ability) and a troll (who can of course, regenerate hit points and is useful even for healing purposes only).

People may disagree but hey thats what i think and thats what a forum is all about huh