Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-28-2001, 07:00 PM   #1
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

I know Nalia and Viconia get into a fight when you first get her (V.). My stepson just had that happen, and it got me to wondering, there's an early dialogue with Vickey when she asks your character who the biggest influence on your early life was. I always say, Gorion, because I remember the reaction you get when after you save her and she wants to join, if you pick"I've got to save Imoen,",she goes, "Why go to so much trouble to save a prattling teenager?" and some unpleasantries about magic torture.I thought, Good one, Vick, she's probably being magically tortured right now. So I thought, who needs trouble? But, now I wish I had tried that one! Has anybody tried. Does Imoen get to chip in? Do Viconia and Imoen have any exchange in the game?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-29-2001, 07:55 AM   #2
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Aw, c'mon, guys. (looks pleadingly)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-29-2001, 08:21 AM   #3
Zbyszek

For you everything [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
OK, when I take Nalia I already have Viconia in my party. Some time later Viconia says some unpleasant things to Nalia but thats all. (I have Nalia about 2 weeks - mostly just to finish her quests).
I think that last time I said to Viconia that I have to save Imoen. I think I had dialogue was like that (i think that later - some long time after saving her):
-Why you want to save Imoen?
-I saved you and now I am saving her (sth like bugger off)
Maybe there was other dialogue, maybe the same, Viconia asked about my feelings toward Imoen, I think I said that she is like my sister.

I was romancing with her - no problems that all. I dont remember what I have choosen for question about influence, what are the other options?
In previous game I didnt have Viconia and Imoen the same time - sorry. In actual game - unfortunatelly I dont have time so I havent pplayed BG last three or four weeks at all but eventually I will save Imoen and see whats going on. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2001, 01:38 PM   #4
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Thanks, appreciate it.