Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-13-2001, 05:25 PM   #1
Ziroc

I just got this email, test this out and let me know if it works!!

-----------------
Hello my name is Anthony Fletcher and i LOVE bg2, it rocks. I was playing
Around with the codes while the debug mode=1 cheat was on and i was talking
to mook the theif and my curser was on her and I pressed ctrl qq and she
became on my team! I tried it out and i have the leaders of the theif guild
and all the cool players on my team! I love it! Please post this on you awesome
web page this cheat rox ( to do cheat push the ctrl button and double click
the Q button (ctrl QQ)

Anthony Fletcher
--------------------------------------

Wonder if this would work with DRAGONS!

Lemme know!!

Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Old 05-13-2001, 05:41 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Actually, I think it is just [ctrl] + [Q], don't need to double click on [Q]. Still a nifty little trick to add more fun to the game. Yes, it works on DRAGONS...DEMI LICH....etc.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 05-13-2001, 06:22 PM   #3
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord:
Actually, I think it is just [ctrl] + [Q], don't need to double click on [Q]. Still a nifty little trick to add more fun to the game. Yes, it works on DRAGONS...DEMI LICH....etc.

Yup - Cntlr+Q is fun! Found out tha tway that one of the people in Mae'Var's Guild is a 10th level monk! (this is the woman who flirts with you by the stairs)
I also had fun Cntrl+Qing a cow, and trying to add monk levels to it using Shadowkeeper! Went back to my pre-cow save afterwards though

Old 05-13-2001, 07:35 PM   #4
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

In one of my last games I created and Ctrl-Q an Anti-Paladin and completed the game with him in the party.

He didn't say hardly anything the entire game, just grunted. That was appropriate though.

The really funny part is when you dismiss an Ctrl-Q character from your party. Most NPC's say they'll meet you here or there. A Ctrl-Q NPC has a pretty cool smart-a** remark. LOL.

------------------

Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.
Old 05-13-2001, 08:54 PM   #5
n00bies
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I also know of a kind of duping bug in multiplayer if your playing with someone else so don't read if you don't want to know how to dupe in multiplayer. So first you tell the person to save the game now you'll need perfect timing so lets say he presses save and it takes lets say 2 seconds after it actually saves because of lag well he saves you count lets say 1 second and abit then you take out the item from your inventory if done properly you should have one on your cursor and one in your backpack if not done properly the item will "poof".

------------------
"Life has no meaning but what we give it. I wish a few more of ye would give it a little" -Elminster of Shadowdale
Old 05-13-2001, 09:20 PM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Good old CTRL-Q. Doesn’t always have the outcome you’re looking for, though.

I tried Ctrl-Qing Artemis Entreri and then ran through the sequence with Drizzt to see if Bioware had put in an Easter Egg there, but nothing!! He just stood there while Drizzt and co fought by our side. I was hoping he would attack Drizzt, just for something different.

------------------
Old 05-14-2001, 07:49 PM   #7
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Good old CTRL-Q. Doesn’t always have the outcome you’re looking for, though.

I tried Ctrl-Qing Artemis Entreri and then ran through the sequence with Drizzt to see if Bioware had put in an Easter Egg there, but nothing!! He just stood there while Drizzt and co fought by our side. I was hoping he would attack Drizzt, just for something different.

Oh, THAT would have been awesome! I miss those books.. I mean, I wish I could re-read them with the same feeling I got the 1st time.. It was such a GREAT set of books to read.. the closer I came to finishing, I was getting more sad it was ending soon.. Sea of Swords is coming out in October of this year I think, I hope it's another good one! (It'll probably be about Wulfgar getting his hammer back, and rejoining the 'group') (I HOPE!)

Ziroc

Old 05-14-2001, 08:51 PM   #8
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

I had Terminsel (Elminster) in my party for a while, just as a bit of a side track. He had just a few spells
Old 05-14-2001, 09:54 PM   #9
white heron
Manshoon

Since i read this post the other day i've tried a few,i'm hanging on to Mencar Pebblecrusher (200+ HP/4 attacks PR),Sion (Guarded compound)was interesting too,But i'd like to know the code for Arkanis so i can summon him and recruit him, .....anyone know the code?
Old 05-14-2001, 10:10 PM   #10
TheDutkanator

The code for arkanis is: ARKANISG
If you enter this as the resource code using IEEP(creature summons), voila!

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator