Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-06-2002, 05:12 PM   #61
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Evening all, how are you this fine and (if you live in Britain) cloudy day?
Just fine Kaltia, you ? I think we have the same clouds here as you guys have, and they are really pissing down on us.
Old 08-06-2002, 05:16 PM   #62
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Evening all, how are you this fine and (if you live in Britain) cloudy day?
Just fine Kaltia, you ? I think we have the same clouds here as you guys have, and they are really pissing down on us. [/QUOTE]Glad to hear it! So British aren't the only ones inflicted with terrible weather...I'm fine, if a bit lonely *sob* how are you, my drunk red dragon friend?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-07-2002, 01:12 AM   #63
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hmm, well the forum is finally back up, yay! I see Cloudy has been kissing my chum... [img]tongue.gif[/img] you know, hes too young for you, so that rules out everyone but me

Woohoo i picked up my copy of Lord of the Rings today! Yep, turned the bass all the way up, set it to Dolby 5.1 digital surround sound, cranked the volume, got the mexican food, and enjoyed crying 3 different times and drooling over Legolas with my 2 best friends. Ah, it was great! Can't wait to do it again! And again! I've also decided to start collecting the weapons from the movie, among other things. Sting will be first, 295$ for the sword 55$ for the scabbard. I'm thinking birthday present .

Well i passed my flight physical, so now to take my solo i only need to take the written test. Ugh! Tmorrow is my 1st flight with the new instructor...I'm going to miss Todd!

Well i'm working out tomorrow morning, so I g2g2 sleep! Hello to Pheel and Glorfis and Josh and anyone else on the late night/early morning shifts [img]smile.gif[/img]
Talk to ya'll tomorrow!

[ 08-07-2002, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 08-07-2002, 02:50 AM   #64
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

'lo all.

Had a pretty cruisy day off, apart from buying a new 'puter desk that I had to carry down the road (it was one of those kitset deals, it weighed 35kg and the box it was in wasn't the easiest thing to carry [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) Good thing I'm a strong lad still... can't wait till I can afford a new car [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2002, 03:03 AM   #65
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

*Takes deep breath*...
Congrats on your flight prac Jen

Hello Kal, been a nice sunny day over here, bit cold but I'm tough and can handle it

Hope you're having fun CV. How far out of Banff is your cabin situated?

Congrats on top locker someguy, gotta be an accomplishment

Attalus, if there are any nurses left over, send 'em to me [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Luck with your new business Azred. Never easy going it alone but the rewards are well worth it.

Sounds a tad warm in Texas Saz, if it gets too hot let me know and I'll box up some chilly South Island weather and send it up [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hows the big cat thing going? Done a stint there yet?

Hi Cloudlady [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Thanks for the cookies, they were fantastic. Sorta like the ones you get from Subway but better
Old 08-07-2002, 05:53 AM   #66
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi all... *yawn* I hate living in a "semi" rural area. stupid noise. I'm trying to sleep and this nasty tactor or something keeps making noise. stupid fields. BAH! I drift in and out, and get woken up by crashes... thats the last time I get my mum LOTRs for a late b-day prezzie and sit up til 1... watching how they made the film... *yawn*
Old 08-07-2002, 07:17 AM   #67
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HEHE...now LB, you needn't worry! I'm old enough to be his aunt or something and besides, I'm engaged.

Hey Downunda! A car is on your 'to be purchased' list, huh? Good luck!

I'm off to work in a few minutes. See you all around!
Old 08-07-2002, 07:21 AM   #68
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi Cloudy, bye Cloudy; nice to hear that, hope it all goes well. cya around.
I'm bored, I think I'm gonna go and raze Neverwinter, ok? if u need me, ask a certain paladin, Aribeth by name, were a certain young elf with a grudge against "Lord" Nasher of Neverwinter is; either a) running around slaying evil dragons; or b) going on a rampage though Neverwinter. *grin*

[ 08-07-2002, 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-07-2002, 07:28 AM   #69
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Kaltia, i was gonna reply this yesterday, but then IW went down again. This red dragon can't remember the time he was drunk. Must be more than 10 years ago. It just doesn't happen.
Old 08-07-2002, 07:43 AM   #70
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Oh,and will someone get me a pepsi blue?
**Throws Someguy a Pepsi Blue**