Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2002, 05:52 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

NOTE - THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY THREAD SO ANYBODY WHO GETS LEFT OUT IS STILL EXTREMELY COOL AND PRETTY. THIS ALL IS JUST ABOUT WHAT I THINK.
1. Horatio is the second craziest in all of IW! no doubt about that [img]tongue.gif[/img] . why second you ask? thats because clearly, i bear 1#. ok, actually he is a typical englishman because all he ever thinks about is beer and football(or "sucker" to all you americans [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
2. Johnny is the funny guy. He MUST NEVER be taken seriously. Even if he tries his best to be serious [img]tongue.gif[/img]
3. SomeGuy is one of the youngest and somehow it shows pretty well. He is a good guy and comes to IW with his personal real-life problems. He used to have big scary deamons, monsters, zombies and what not in his haunted house(or does he still have them?). oh, and don`t say anything bad about penguins when youre near him .
4. Cloudbringer is a woman you look up at. She is very friendly and rensponsible(i think), she owns the local Cafe, and i belive she currently bears the most posts in the WHOLE IWF.
5. Lord of Alcohol is drunk. Always drunk. His username is extremely fitting.
6. Talthyr Malakviel(?) is the one with the sig that has a big fire-s**ting dragon on it . He listens to System of a Down like i do, which makes me respect him a bit more [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
7. Lady Blue seems to me like the teeniest teen person in IW which is not at all a bad thing. She also seems to get alot of attention of many male people of IW .
8. As much as i know, Azred is the really smart guy. though i have never spoken to him. its difficult to not remember him because he always has a [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] in his posts
9. Yorick is also a really, really smart guy. Especially when it comes to religion.
10. Galadria is a very friendly person. She did a really interesting Planescape: Torment sequel which can be seen at http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000576;p=
11. Sir Goulum changes his sig helluva lot! He is a mac user AND his favourite ice cream is chocolate, which automatically makes him a bastard ( [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] i was just joking. i dont know s**t about macs and chocolate ice cream is ok [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] .)
12. Lord Shield - Well, there`s your average drunkard [img]tongue.gif[/img]
13. Neb is yet another smart guy. he has the second most posts in IW and because of some odd reason, he reminds me of my sisters boyfriend, who always dresses in black, knows ALOT about music and is all around intelligent.
14. Me - When i once started badly insulting Sir Goulum for no big reason(i really did that), he said to me "You take things too personally!" which must mean that i take things too personally. Ive also had the pleasure to see many people in IW call me crazy and mad(true story ).
15. Attalus knows much of the second world war. He and Galadria are the cute couple of IW [img]smile.gif[/img] . i would really like to kick the s**t out of him in Neverwinter Nights PvP because.. well, just because NwN would be fun to play with IronWorksians
16. /)eathkiller is probably the best IW artist. he draws perfectly! he also knows really much about anime and likes it alot(NOT DBZ and Digimon but other and much better anime cartoons which i have yet to see ).
17. Sigmar is a really friendly guy. i dont have much to say about him except that his country has a freaky name like Gibraltar, Gigarlat, Grigalbin, GukiMuki or something like that

i probably missed some other describable people. oh well, back to listening to Rammstein and System of a Down [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

[ 07-03-2002, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: uss ]
Old 07-03-2002, 05:55 PM   #2
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hasn't this been done to death?
PS: Hurrah, I got mentioned.
Old 07-03-2002, 06:06 PM   #3
Sir Goulum
John Locke

What about me? The king of sig changes in 5 months
Old 07-03-2002, 06:06 PM   #4
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Hasn't this been done to death?
PS: Hurrah, I got mentioned.
yes but i still havent lost interest in doing it you moron.

PS: i didnt say moron to offend you. i said it purely because you really are one [img]tongue.gif[/img] is being a moron and a genius at the same time difficult ?
Old 07-03-2002, 06:08 PM   #5
Lord Shield

*tentacles uss*

seen too many of these threads

Old 07-03-2002, 06:10 PM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
What about me? The king of sig changes in 5 months
yep, i just added it.

what is the diffirence between a mac and a PC ?
Old 07-03-2002, 06:14 PM   #7
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
*tentacles uss*

seen too many of these threads
muwahahaha! i just added another one of them [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

PS, ill add your sad description too [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
god, how bad can a thread be ?
Old 07-03-2002, 06:16 PM   #8
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

uss send me some Estonian beer!
Old 07-03-2002, 06:20 PM   #9
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, uss, Galadria says to tell you thanks for the plug.
Old 07-03-2002, 06:28 PM   #10
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
uss send me some Estonian beer!
to tell you the truth, Estonian beer is rumored to be of very good quality. A Le Coq and Saku are the main beers here. hmm, if only i could send you some Estonian beer so you could say if you think its good, when compared to Budweiser or whatever beer you drink there in America