Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-26-2000, 08:43 AM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Actually The.Relic I would've judged your charisma to be somewhere in the 12+ range at least, purely on the basis of that note to the person who shall from now on be known as the Nameless Flamer!
Old 11-26-2000, 08:50 AM   #12
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Memnoch, I thank you once again for your encouragement and support.
Old 11-26-2000, 08:57 AM   #13
Armisael

Yep, you definitely win out over my 0.3. (belches loudly)

Old 11-26-2000, 09:38 AM   #14
Archmagi Wah

Here's mines.............

STR - 17

INT - 16 - I don't really count myself as clever because there's no limit to how much someone can know. What maybe an 18 to me might be a 3 for say........a mathematician.

WIS - 0 - No I don't have any wisdom even though I hear more than enough of it everyday.

DEX - 23 - Gained by years and years of Kung Fu Training. High kicks, punching stone bags - yout get the idea...........

CON - 13 - I have been an asthma sufferer, not to mention my dad smokes 20-40 a day so therefore I thank god I'm still alive!! However it isn't so bad now so I don't consider myself to be poorly.

CHA - 18 - Every gets on fine with me, I can't think of one person who really really hates me for what I am. (except for my pet cat when I forgot to let her outside!!)

Old 11-26-2000, 09:54 AM   #15
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Alrighty here goes
Strength 13
Intelligence 16
Wisdom 18
Dexterity 10
Constitution 12
Charisma 18
Hmm not much of a character profile huh. Better not go adventuring anytime soon.
Old 11-26-2000, 10:35 AM   #16
Alunstro Cadjan

str 13
dex 14
int 13
wis 9
con 15
car 15 (i'm not talking about apearance here,but i'm not saying i'm too ugly either , i'm talking about other stuff like kindness and respect to others)

Old 11-26-2000, 10:58 AM   #17
Suul-Yinn

Real life stats before and after a Friday night Session:

Str 11/1 (too weak to stand)
Dex 15/3 (can't walk)
Con 11/3 (keep pasing out)
Int 18/0 (True as I was in Mensa until I realized most of them were freaks)
Wis 8/18 (or so I think)
Cha 13/1a happy drunk)

What a bunch of smart-arses we all think we are!

Maybe we should ask a friend to rate us for a more accurate/unbiased viewpoint?

PS Sorry Memnoch and Relic I just loved your Gif and had to rip it off.

Old 11-26-2000, 11:03 AM   #18
Astaroth
Welcomed New User

You all need to be realistic, How many of you had Intelligence of 17 or 18??
An 18 intelligence represents the most intelligent human potential can achieve! You all are a bunch of freakin einsteins out there. And 18 constitution and ST that's alot of Arnolds in a BG II forum! And if you had Charisma 18, you would be a superstar or President or something. Be more realistic! These characters are born and raised in a vicious world with constant physical strain. An 18 stat is THE best a human could get, while a 10 is AVERAGE! Don't tell me ALL OF YOU are well above average in all stats? We are really taking it for granted...These would be my stats I guess:
Strength 11
Dexterity 12
Constitution 9
Intelligence 14
Wisdom 12
Charisma 13

And I consider myself pretty smart. You people have been taking your guys killer physical and mental conditions for granted, There is a reason they are world adventurer's and monster slayers and you are not.
Old 11-26-2000, 11:14 AM   #19
[twisti]

OMFG! You go asleep, thinking the world is alright and you don't miss anything, and wake up to see you missed THIS funny thread.

Ok, here we go:

Str: 13 (I'm going to check out how many lbs or whatever carrying capabitlity is str measured in I can carry)
Dex: 16
Con: 11 (I got some serious health problems that took me down a bit ... in 5 years this will eventually raise again)
Int: 17
Wis: 15 (Wisdom is knowledge, for the one who asked)
Cha: 15 (This is what I would give me, however I was told I'm very charismatic but I guess they lied to me *g*)

70-90 move silently
70 hide in the shadows

No one like to play hide & search with me when I was a child

Bachstab Dam. x5 at least, because I know almost every vulnerable spot, how deep you have to put a knife in it to kill, etc. Hey, I was just curious about this as a child !

Proficiencys:

*** Short Sword
** Quarter Staff
** Sword and Shield Style
* Single weapon Style

We use to train a lot with the so called latex-weapons around here, that is, i.e., a sword with a metal core, covered with thick layer of soft plasic. With this weapons you can savely slash/cut, and all you get from it are at max some blue points. Impaling damage, however, is even with the latexlayer quite dangerous, and we have forbidden it for those who haven't practiced a lot.

With short sword I could probably take most of you out, with a quarter staff I could take perhaps half of you falling on your back before knowing what happened. When I fight with shield, my shield is almost as dangerous as my sword.

Btw, it's fun, if anyone of you lives in germany around aachen, come and join us (well, in the summer that is, right now it's dark and wet outside and we don't train).

Old 11-26-2000, 11:56 AM   #20
Chuck

None of you seem to be discussing allignment though.
As for me i'd probably be nuetral good, becuase i am essentially a 'good' person but i dont really have any strong views on whether good can be acheived through a strong society or by simpler chaotic existences.

As for stats.

str 10, (no explanation needed i think)
dex 15, (i'm pretty god-damn nippy and verging on crackshot status)
con 16, (hardly ever get ill and when i do its a major thing that gets me, i appear to have immunity to the common cold)
int 17, (i'm a physics student, that enough?)
wis 16, (i am THE advice giver out of my circle of friends)
cha 11, (not exactly the freindliest of people and i can be a right snob sometimes)

BTW: am i the only one who finds the concept of a Paladin with turettes syndrome hilarious?