Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2000, 03:37 PM   #1
Jo-Ey

Uhm, im looking 4 this so called "Hidden" person,cuz you need that guy to help a little girl but I cant find the guy, he is said to be in a sewer maze in the Copperplate, but is there a sewer? I know that there is one, but that sewer has already been taken care of, I looked at it once again, but I cant find the Hidden, maybe thats because he is hidden plz help me

Old 10-13-2000, 03:53 PM   #2
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

I presume you mean this 'hidden' person is Jan Jansen? You can find him in Government square, smelling of turnips and in tax debts up to his disgusting gnomish behind. He can take his inventions and shove them where Helm doesn't shine! I have no patience for their kind.
Old 10-13-2000, 05:44 PM   #3
cheesedogg

The Hidden is down in the sewers under the copper cornet in the slums district. you can get into the sewers through a door back toward the gladiator cages.