Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-31-2000, 02:12 PM   #1
Kate
Welcomed New User

OK, I have the incense, the flask of spider nectar, the wand and the book. I "use" the incense on the brazier, and got clouds of smoke. So far, so good. What now? I tried to "use" the flask of nectar. nothing happened. I tried dropping it on the brazier. Nothing happened. I tried to "use" the wand. Still nothing happened. I tried all sorts of ways of using the blasted flask. Do I have to go back to town to get it identified first? How do I complete the ceremony?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Old 10-31-2000, 02:19 PM   #2
bug2000

The correct order is: incence, nectar and wand
are you sure you have the spider nectar? It should work!
Try to identify, but I don't think it matters
Weird...
too many bugs in this game...

Old 10-31-2000, 06:04 PM   #3
Kate
Welcomed New User

Well I put the flask in the right place, put the spider's egg in the right place, turned the wheel and when I went back and picked the flask up, instead of saying "empty flask" it said "?Flask?" so I'm assuming it is now full.
Just can't get it to do anything though. Frustrating...
Old 11-01-2000, 04:44 AM   #4
Vhans

The flask has to have a yellow liquid in it and is marked 'spider nectar' and not ?flask? anymore if you did it the right way.................

Old 11-01-2000, 06:34 AM   #5
Kate
Welcomed New User

The flask hasn't gone yellow it still looks empty, so obviously I haven't got the spider nectar. I'll have to go back and try that bit again, although I'm sure I did it right. Perhaps the spider egg isn't in the crusher properly, although it looks as if it is. I can't get into the crusher, and I can't "use" the egg, so I dropped it as near to the door as I could get, it looks as if it's in the room. That may be the problem. I just hate it when I get stuck on detail like this!!
Thanks
Old 11-01-2000, 07:13 AM   #6
Vhans

pull the wheel again until it is high enough so that you can go into the crusher; I think this should work for you!!

Old 11-01-2000, 11:51 AM   #7
BabbleDabble

Yes...you must turn the wheel to raise the crusher before going down. Then walk all the way in the crushing chamber and drop the egg.
Then come back up to the wheel and turn it to drop the crusher onto the egg.
You will know when you did it right because, if I remember correctly, you will hear the game narrator's voice saying something about what just happened.

Old 11-01-2000, 03:30 PM   #8
Kate
Welcomed New User

Thanks for the help that was the answer. I raised the crusher higher, got into the room and dropped the eggs. I had to play around raising and lowering the crusher for a while, went back, dropped more eggs, crushed some more...eventually I got the thing to work. You are right, you know when it has worked.
Now on to the next bit...
Thanks!!