Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-04-2001, 07:42 PM   #1
STORM
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wyv & Ziroc you guys did a good job on the new forum. As you know on the old one there were problems for some people with the search function, I was one of those people, but I tried the new one and to my surprise it worked. I am sure it must have gotten quite monotones answering some of the same questions that were on previous posts. I finised the game and am on my second round , I had left some quest items that were for elite roles that I had left in the inn (and lost them) now I am playing easy game as so to go through the dungeons faster to get tome's for zen and assassins dager while I left my valkier back at the inn so that the third time around all elite characters can level up together. If I leave my assassin at the inn at Isad N'ha when I restart the game will he be back at Valeia or will I have to wait until I get back to Isad? As always Kudos to everyone for ther help and good luck with the new forum.

------------------
~~~~~~~ STORM ~~~~~~~
STORM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2001, 08:13 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Ziroc deserves all the credit for the wonderful new forums!!! A lot of effort (and probably some frustration) went in to getting them smoothly!! We certainly will all benefit from those efforts!

Hopefully carg, Saz or one of the many others who have played the game multiple times will be able to answer your question about your Assassin. I've never left a character in the inn (except for one who holds musical instruments) so have no idea.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 05:27 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

Let me heartily agree with the topic: Ziroc, you did a swell job!
I really like the 'next newest topic' button to scroll through all the posts easily. Only the 'preview' button I miss, because when you use more complicated things like smilies, images and hyperlinks I sometimes make a mistake. Well, I'll just have to edit my post afterwards then.
The speed is a lot better too; only last saturday I had some problems with both old and new forum, but that seems past.
Will the posts from the last days of the old forum still be accessible?

Storm: once you use the option 'reset adventures', all characters are in the inn in Valeia again. (In contrast to 'revert game', when they go back to the inn they were last.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote