Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-14-2000, 07:19 PM   #1
Kaddish
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I just completed Shurugeon Castle and I assume I am supposed to speak to the dragon? When I try, nothing happnes. Yes, I say the 'secret word'.

Also, Anyone have info on how to become an Assassin?
Finally, what level ENCHANTS skill do I need to enchant weapons?
Sorry if these questions have been posted, I looked but coudnt find anything.

Thanks

Kaddish
Old 10-14-2000, 07:41 PM   #2
MrCreosote

I had the same problem with the Dragon, and the solution was to select the word from the speech menu ption rather than typing it in - add it to the ever growing list of bugs.Cant help with Enchant, I am having difficulties grasping it myself, all I can get is stupid spells enchanted on the weapons.

On getting the Assassign skill ... spoiler below
Speak to Scantrill north of the 2nd town at the burned out house (marked on the paper map supplied with the game). He wants you to kill Raskallion, if you do this and return to him he will give you a reward of an Assassin's Dagger, then just go to the Pawn shop in the 2nd town and the party member with it will be invited to become and Assassin. Finding Raskallion is the hard part ! - he is at the bottom of Stout Mine. Before you decide to turn in your new found Assassin Dagger its a real cool 2nd weapon and almost worth keeping.

Old 10-14-2000, 07:54 PM   #3
Kaddish
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the info on the assassin. Of course, this doesnt matter if I cant speak to the Dragon.

I tried selecting it from the menu and typing it in....nothing. Do I have to be told to speak with him from someone other than D'Soto?

Thanks

Kaddish