Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-20-2007, 10:13 PM   #61
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Wellard do you need to pay for your Dentist trips in Australia. We are covered through work here in Alberta. If I had to pay to go. I would just pull my own teeth.

There must be insurance in Australia??
Old 02-20-2007, 10:29 PM   #62
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Cloudy!!! how good to see ya!! *hugs*

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:21 AM   #63
wellard
Dracolisk

You can get free dental treatment for those pregnant, the very young or the elderly, also for the unemployed but the waiting times for them is years.

I would guess 9o% of people either pay themselves or have some sort of medical insurance for dental.

All other healthcare is free bar selective surgery (boob implants - stomach tuck type things). Medicine is free after the first $1300 (about) you spend on your family in total, though the price for medication is subsidized to a very low price anyhow.

The government is pushing people too medical insurance, the benifits there are being able to choose youre own doctor, hospital and much quicker service ....

(so thats how the watch works) [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:26 AM   #64
wellard
Dracolisk

Took a test ride on a brand new (1km on the clock) Triumph Boniville speedmaster today. Nice, very nice

the trade in on my motorbike was not good enough so I walked away but somehow I think I will be back to buy it very soon.

Old 02-22-2007, 11:44 AM   #65
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Hey TAO, its been a while. I was a wee little Waterdeep gaurd last time i saw you.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:41 PM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello, TAOWolf! Haven't seen you in a while! Glad to find you hanging at the cafe!

Busy at the office so I can't get in too much during the day for a bit. Hope somebody changed the coffee filter out back....otherwise you'll be able to stand on that coffee!
Old 02-22-2007, 04:31 PM   #67
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Hi all! Hope you're okay.
I'm annoyed... As it will take too long to retype everything, Is hall cut and paste out of and MSN conversation, if I may. Don't worry, it should read alright. I hate text talk. But taht's why there isn't good drammar or spelling.

We have a new psychology teacher at our school, only arrived a few months ago. And she has been well.. if not lying then as I see it, sropping untruths about who she is into our lessons. See, she's been dropping in "non PC" comments into our classes to see if we stood up and argued at her. But we;ve been taught not to do atht to teachers. And then she revealed taht it's all aprt of an experiement, and sh'e sbeen assessing us since day one. She's going to give the results to someone, and get this: SHE ISN'T GOING TO ASK OUR CONSENT!!! Turns out she doesn't need to, she asked teh head, so I guess taht's all right (sarcasm)
So I'm going to ask her is it's anonymous. If it is, there isn't much I can do except not talk to her or argue every point with her. if it's not, boy, I am gonna kick up a stink

Thanks to Zerrato for putting up with my rant.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:16 PM   #68
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hi Tao and everyone else [img]smile.gif[/img]

Man, the wind is gusting 40-50 mph tonight! Nowhere near as cold as it was but dang, gotta take care when opening up a door to go outside, said door is likely to fly right out of your hand!

So glad tomorrow is Friday. I think I'm going to go to Ruby Tuesdays to celebrate.

[ 02-22-2007, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:58 PM   #69
wellard
Dracolisk

If the wind is gusting that hard Lady Z its time to stop kung fu gal eating beans

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2007, 11:53 AM   #70
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
If the wind is gusting that hard Lady Z its time to stop kung fu gal eating beans

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
Aye.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote