Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-18-2001, 08:44 AM   #1
BARAK-TOR-
Welcomed New User

Hello all.I was wondering if there was a walkthrough available.Specificly one that shows/tells the locations of special items..Such as the gesen bow string..Cant find the bugger anywhere.Also reading this it seems i have missed a huge group of quest's such as this "Rune" crew and the like.Any help would be appreciated.
A little inf on my current party :
Barak Tor - Half Orc Fighter Cleric
Minsc-(Will trade for Edwin/Valygar later i think)
Keldorn
Korragon
Viconia
Jan -(a great little guy)
I have read this walk through from iron works,and found it didnt have alot of the answers i was hoping for.(no disrespect intended).Thanks for your help.Cheers.

------------------
Half Orc Fighter/Cleric
Old 07-18-2001, 08:50 AM   #2
Altranan
Dungeon Master

Hello and welcome,
The best walk through I've found, (and I'm sure others will disagree), is to be found at www.happysufer.com, under Baldurs Gate II-the spoiler, it then offer's you the choice of three walkthroughs. The first (by Dan Simpson I think) is by far the most comprehensive wlak-through I've seen.
A word of warning though, it tells you EVERYTHING, and can be addictive.
Hope this helps.
Old 07-18-2001, 09:27 AM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

For general info, try these

http://guides.ign.com/guides/13437/walk.html

http://www.walkthrough-online.com/ga...g2walkmenu.htm

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index.htm

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.
Old 07-18-2001, 09:32 AM   #4
Seid
Manshoon

The best site for BG2 walkthroughs I ever found is http://www.gamebanshee.com/baldursgateii/

------------------
You cannot escape the inevitable.
Old 07-19-2001, 08:07 PM   #5
BARAK-TOR-
Welcomed New User

Cheers for the help guys.Hope too see you online sometime

------------------
Half Orc Fighter/Cleric
Old 07-19-2001, 08:50 PM   #6
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Barak
Welcome to Ironworks - in my experience the friendliest board in existence. Why not head over to the General Discussions fourm and introduce yourself there?

I can vouch for Dan Simpson's FAQ - it's *very* comprehensive and contains not only a walkthrough but also tips on party composition, strategy etc. Well worth it. You can get it from here - look under the PC/DOS games section.

Game Banshee is also good, but imho the walkthrough is not as thorough as Dan Simpson's.

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc
"Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and SEE WHAT FALLS OUT!!" - Minsc