Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-23-2001, 04:46 AM   #1
Shagrat The Half Orc

POSSIBLE SPOILERS, WATCH OUT!!!

Answer these questions for fun and stuff:

Where is the handle for the vorpal blade?

What do u get if u complete the quest where u bring the human flesh and the silver dragon blood to the guy next to inn in umar hills?

Who is the sexiest character?? (For me its Viconia, Phaere is close second, yep, i likes the dark elf ladies)

What is the best fighter class? (I choose Inquisitor - immunities, fast cast dispel + true sight, gets best sword in game, if u need healing just use potions)

What is best mage class? (I choose sorceror - if u know which spells r the best this is mage class to pick)

What is best race?? (I choose...just look at my name, not that hard to figure out)

Toughest monster to kill all by itself? (Kangaxx the lich for me, have to fight him in close quarters so u cant fit a ton of summoned monsters around him, spell and weapon protections that just refused to be removed and once u get through that u have to face his head...thats when u realize the nightmare is only just getting started... though i must admit, i fought him for first time with lvl 12 to 13 characters, probably had something to do with the hardness and all, oh well heh)

Old 10-23-2001, 04:55 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

You do not find the hilt, the hilt will find you... in Chapter 6.

After exiting the Underdark, go back to Amn and wander around, a bunch of Giths will confront you. Failing that, try the Forest of Tethir, around the south-east corner of the forest.
Old 10-23-2001, 08:55 AM   #3
Lord Exxon

If you complete the skinner murder quest, you get the armor "human flesh+5".

------------
What we do in life, echoes in eternity

Old 10-23-2001, 09:03 AM   #4
Byronas

Who is the sexiest character? Of course Viconia
What is the best fighter class? Fighter!!!
What is best mage class? Conjurer
What is best race? Well...humans!!
Toughest monster to kill all by itself? KANGAXX THE DEMILICH
Wow! I've answered them!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-23-2001, 09:43 AM   #5
mitsos

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
If you have the vorpal blade from Saemon, at chapter sic, some Giths will come and ask for it. Don't give it to them, they attack, you kill them and one of them has the vorpal hilt in its posession.

Old 10-23-2001, 10:33 PM   #6
Shagrat The Half Orc

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT, WATCH OUT!
What do u get if u turn in the human flesh from rejiek quest and the silver dragon blood to the contact in Umar Hills? I accidentally didn't kill the silver dragon and gave her the eggs with my evil party and i cant go back and kill her now.

Old 10-24-2001, 03:35 AM   #7
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

best fighter? berserker. great combat bonuses + immunities to the most annoying spells in the game. downside? if you call not being able to specialize in range weapons a bad thing then so be it .

for the skinner flesh you get some armor decent for an evil thief, but like with most items, there are always better ones, and for the trouble you go through to get it it's anticlimactic.