Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-05-2001, 09:11 AM   #1
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Can you kill kerah when you are battling her once she has become evil or what.

------------------
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 01:28 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I think someone posted this before that she is undefeatable...you can damage her down to a certain point and then she heals herself. Best just get the Holy Water and give it to her.

Make sure you save before you do this! This is a particularly buggy area, prone to crashing on some systems.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 06:33 PM   #3
AliCat
Drow Warrior

Definitely ditto what Sazerac said. I never had any trouble with crashing at this spot until I installed the patch, and it only crashed when I attempted to either use magic or even use a scroll. Have your holy water at the ready. I also on one game tried to see if my characters could kill her, but she heals up every time she changes from good to evil. I found it impossible, even after a good twenty minutes of hacking away.
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 09:04 PM   #4
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

I think that many people have tried it just to see what happens. I was using a 180th level Zen Master with two killer weapons. I actually managed to get within a blow of killing her, but then she stopped dropping hit points. I was still hitting her but the hit point bar stopped dropping. I think she has the Guardian Angel trait or something and doesn't lose hit points below a certain amount. (Can you imagine? Why would a Guardian Angel have the Guardian Angel trait? ~wipes up the dripping sarcasm~)

Anyway, you are welcome to give it a try, but you are probably much better off just giving her the Holy Water and saving your arm for a more productive, if less intense, battle with Cet.

As for the crashing, I found that if I changed weapons here or looked at my inventory while still inside the room, I was much more apt to crash. Ever since the, when I have finished fighting Kerah, I just leave the room before re-arranging my iventory.

Good Luck!

Knarfling

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote