Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 08-27-2007, 08:08 AM   #61
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Default Re: Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, August 19, 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrowArchmage View Post
Wel, its about myself and a few friends who, through the wonders of science, make an army of giant hamsters. These creatures are intelligent, seven-foot tall killing machines.
But there are dissagreements in the ranks, and one of my buddies steals the mutation technology from me and builds his own army of giant mice!!
Then my favorite General goes and joins him and makes a squad of elite rodents led by Freddy the Squirrel. Together they plot to overthrow my evil society and return everything back to normal.

Its pretty funny and full of action, i started the final chapter last night but my computer keeps randomly turning off.
What the hey, i'll give it a read thorugh.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:24 PM   #62
Sigmar
Unicorn

*walks into cafe*

No way in hell I'm beating Johnny's Pacman score.

Well played sir.
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:32 PM   #63
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

*snickers* Or ZFR on that hexagon game. My god that pisses me off, stupid computer is just uber.

I'm back from Leeds festival, and I'm alive. I'm feeling a bit cold turkey, drinking non-stop for 24/7 and I haven't had anything since 3 this morning. Might have to crack a few tins open
Old 08-27-2007, 02:35 PM   #64
Sigmar
Unicorn

Happy Re: Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, August 19, 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelliis View Post
*snickers* Or ZFR on that hexagon game. My god that pisses me off, stupid computer is just uber.

I'm back from Leeds festival, and I'm alive. I'm feeling a bit cold turkey, drinking non-stop for 24/7 and I haven't had anything since 3 this morning. Might have to crack a few tins open
Hmm, lucky you. Must've been awesome.

I was gonna go to the Reading festival with my mates from uni (I'm studying at Reading Uni) but I've been revising for some re-sits I've had to do, and I didn't really wanna fork out dough for festival and plane tickets unless I was gonna party hard and get hammered there (thus placing me in a state unable to revise or study).
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:56 PM   #65
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

I guess so. I just thought it was a pretty cool science fiction story.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:58 PM   #66
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
Hmm, lucky you. Must've been awesome.

I was gonna go to the Reading festival with my mates from uni (I'm studying at Reading Uni) but I've been revising for some re-sits I've had to do, and I didn't really wanna fork out dough for festival and plane tickets unless I was gonna party hard and get hammered there (thus placing me in a state unable to revise or study).
If by party hard and getting hammered you mean starting the day at 7am (after going to bed at 3-4) with some flowery shorts, a foldy chair outside your tent, a packet of mini chedders and a tin of Carlsberg and taking it from there then yup, we partied damn hard Expensive though. £3.30 a pint, £2 for a bottle of water, outrageous.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:27 PM   #67
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
*walks into cafe*

No way in hell I'm beating Johnny's Pacman score.

Well played sir.
That's what i thought too, but it looks like every time i play i become a little better. If by chance i can remember that route i used in the arcades, the highscore will be over 300.000, but no matter how hard i try, i can't seem to remember how i did that back in those days. The level i was playing when i finally died i got berries or something as a bonus, which were 1000 points a piece, i'm not sure anymore what comes after that, but if you can make it to the point where you get keys for a bonus, you start making the big points, they are 5000 points each, you definitely don't wanna miss any of those when they show up.

I'm gonna keep playing until i reach those damn keys again, but i'd sure love to see some new games in the arcade, i think i might OD on Pacman any time soon now.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:30 PM   #68
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

I never was any good at Packman. Then again, with all the Ironworkers makeing these insanely high scores, I apparently wasn't any good at any of these games
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:34 PM   #69
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

i suck at packman too. its ok

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 07:39 AM   #70
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ooh goody, a lunar eclipse. Looks like i finally have hard physical evidence to end a year and a half long drunken argument with a mate who's convinced that, on any other day, the moon gets its crescent shape because it passes into the earth's shadow. Capital!
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote