Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 07-24-2001, 11:36 PM   #1
funky_j

I'm getting annoyed!
I have the Priests Key, the Sanctum Key, the Gate key and Myrkul's Symbol.
I have located the lever.
Yet the Level won't open any doors, nor will the two doors to the north and south east open.
Have I missed something, and if so WHAT THE HELL IS IT!?!?!

also, this may be related, but I patched my game but on the options screen it still says it's version 1.4... is this anything to do with installing Heart Of Winter AFTER patching?

------------------
T¤ö Wêi®d tø bé Ãl¡vé, Tôô R@®e t¤ D¡ê!
http://www.mp3.com/funkyj
Old 07-24-2001, 11:55 PM   #2
Alaric
Manshoon

SPOILER
-
You need the mausoleum key to open the doors on the north and south east. This key can be found on the level above in a secret room. The secret room is in the hallway between where you fought Mytos and the exit to the second level. One way to locate the secret door is to have your thief use his find traps ability.

Hope this helps

------------------
All the world is a stage and we are all actors playing our parts.
Alaric is offline   Reply With Quote