Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2005, 03:00 PM   #1
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

It's time for the 3rd werewolf game. This game will take place in a budget hotel near Miami. Two weeks ago, you successfully robbed a DeBeers store, and took 20 million dollars worth of uncut diamonds. Now, you are all holed up in the hotel, waiting for your contact to sell the diamonds to. But, greed is a predominant flaw, and some of you don't think shareing is a good idea. Welcome to
Reservoir Dogs Werewolf

The gang is comprised of several people with various specialties. Safebreakers, gunmen, computer experts... There are many, but this is what counts:

Werewolf: The Greedy Man in this game. Every night he, or the whole werewolf side in the case of multiple werewolves, can choose to off one other member of the gang. When there are no other members otehr than themselves and teh leader, they win. An additional werewolf will be added if there are five or more players.

Villager: The Perp in the game. Just your ordinary criminal.

Seer: A Perp gifted with knowledge of psychology and all the other things that could help him see who is the werewolf. Each night they ask me, the DM, wether one of the players is a werewolf, and I will answer truthfully.

Wolfbaner: A Perp with history with the marines or something. He can protect one player from being killed. A wolfbaner is added if there are 7 or more players.

Every day two people will die. One will be lynched for being the Greedy Man, one will be killed by the Greedy Men/Man. All players have a vote on this.

Post up character now, game starts in about five days.

[ 07-24-2005, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 07-24-2005, 03:19 PM   #2
dplax
Jack Burton

Kinbal Vert

Height: 163 cm
Weight: 69 kg
Eyes: black
Hair: black

Kinbal was the man with the plan. He had come up with a way to do the job, without needing to kill anyone. In an accident several years ago Kinbal was hit in the left leg by a car, and has had problems with that leg ever since.

Oh and in case you had been wondering, then yes, he is based off our favourite character from Usual Suspects. [img]smile.gif[/img]
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 04:43 PM   #3
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Mr.Pink

The usual jaded acid junkie who has seen everything and does everything, and does it all for the hell of it.
Dalamar Stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 02:12 AM   #4
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well always up for more bloodshed.

Bakilas Shadowmere
Bakilas has been a professional safebreaker for several years and has been looking forward towards retirement, hopefully using the funds from the DeBeers job.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:58 PM   #5
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Ryan Shan
Age 37
Height 5' 11"
Eyes one blue, one green
Hair Blonde

Expert hacker, he always gets info on the up coming job for the gang. No matter the security system, Ryan can hack it. Now that his skills as a hacker have increased, jobs get more boring each time. Hopefully his share of the money can help him retire from this tiresome business, and get him into another business, one that is worthy of his skills.

Note: Will be active for this one, my computer busted down last time and I could only get on for a really short time, about 4 times total.

[ 08-02-2005, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Kyrvias ]
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:35 AM   #6
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

I would join, but I'm a bit bogged down and will probably remain so for the foreseeable future.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:16 AM   #7
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Well, due t public (un)demand, I'm extending the sign-up date to seven more days. Unless within that time a whole bunch of people comes in, in which case it will start in 5 days.
Old 08-02-2005, 08:48 PM   #8
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

well, its been a week, so lets wait maybe, 1 more day? I vote we start mid day to night tomorrow
Old 08-11-2005, 01:30 PM   #9
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrvias:
well, its been a week, so lets wait maybe, 1 more day? I vote we start mid day to night tomorrow
Unfortunately four players isn't enough. Because even with only one wolf, the game would end very fast. I'm sorry to not see enough interest in this game, what about trying to start it somewhat later, when people have more time? (Morg might have his glasses repaired by then also [img]smile.gif[/img] )

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 10:03 PM   #10
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

I see your point. Either way, I had hoped that more people would have joined by then. I guess I was mistaken.

EDIT: I'm going to be gone till next friday, so try to postpone if possible.

[ 08-14-2005, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: Kyrvias ]